1) Portugal btts + over 2.5 -110 $110/100. Heritage.
2) Ireland Btts +103 $100/103. Heritage.
once again, I really don’t like nations league or international friendlies. Most teams don’t care about these games and you don’t know what to expect. I just play them because I’m a degenerate and want some action. But definitely not competitions you want to play big on or even normal plays. In my opinion. Normal leagues resume in a week, so real completion will be back.
Tail or fade. Good luck everyone.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1) Portugal btts + over 2.5 -110 $110/100. Heritage.
2) Ireland Btts +103 $100/103. Heritage.
once again, I really don’t like nations league or international friendlies. Most teams don’t care about these games and you don’t know what to expect. I just play them because I’m a degenerate and want some action. But definitely not competitions you want to play big on or even normal plays. In my opinion. Normal leagues resume in a week, so real completion will be back.