fener 3-1 maybe?
Thursday 10/26/2023
rangers and sparta the only scoreless game, wow
Yeah sadly I have Sparta ML in a nice sized parlay (only leg not in of course) and then because they dominated so much in the 1st half I decided in my wisdom to double down and play then to score in the 2H so that way if they concede one late at least I got that. What I should have done is played the live BTTS with Sporting Lisbon because I just knew hey were going to concede one late and couldn't hold onto a 1 nil lead for like 88 minutes playing with 10.
rangers and sparta the only scoreless game, wow
Yeah sadly I have Sparta ML in a nice sized parlay (only leg not in of course) and then because they dominated so much in the 1st half I decided in my wisdom to double down and play then to score in the 2H so that way if they concede one late at least I got that. What I should have done is played the live BTTS with Sporting Lisbon because I just knew hey were going to concede one late and couldn't hold onto a 1 nil lead for like 88 minutes playing with 10.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 6/3BRIGHTON over 3.5ROMA over 2ZAGREB overBODO overGENK overFRANKFURT overTRNAVA over
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 6/3BRIGHTON over 3.5ROMA over 2ZAGREB overBODO overGENK overFRANKFURT overTRNAVA over
@p_66 Any site to get highlights of these EUROPA games P?
@p_66 Any site to get highlights of these EUROPA games P?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,629
- Monday 09/28/2026 807
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,993
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,379
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,315
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
