Saudi rigged...![]()
Thursday 10/26/2023
Posted:
#55
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall:
LISBOA RED
LISBOA RED
That blows in so many ways. Sporting ML likely dead. Sporting to win match and 2+ goals scored likely dead. If they win (BIG IF) I am sure it is 1 nil. 8 minutes in red card. How does that even happen?
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall:
LISBOA RED
LISBOA RED
That blows in so many ways. Sporting ML likely dead. Sporting to win match and 2+ goals scored likely dead. If they win (BIG IF) I am sure it is 1 nil. 8 minutes in red card. How does that even happen?
Posted:
#57
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: LISBOA RED That blows in so many ways. Sporting ML likely dead. Sporting to win match and 2+ goals scored likely dead. If they win (BIG IF) I am sure it is 1 nil. 8 minutes in red card. How does that even happen?
really makes you WONDER
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: LISBOA RED That blows in so many ways. Sporting ML likely dead. Sporting to win match and 2+ goals scored likely dead. If they win (BIG IF) I am sure it is 1 nil. 8 minutes in red card. How does that even happen?
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: LISBOA RED That blows in so many ways. Sporting ML likely dead. Sporting to win match and 2+ goals scored likely dead. If they win (BIG IF) I am sure it is 1 nil. 8 minutes in red card. How does that even happen?
really makes you WONDERQuote Originally Posted by Skyfall: LISBOA RED That blows in so many ways. Sporting ML likely dead. Sporting to win match and 2+ goals scored likely dead. If they win (BIG IF) I am sure it is 1 nil. 8 minutes in red card. How does that even happen?
Posted:
#59
Quote Originally Posted by jerkthesmirk:
@jesron1269 seems like LISBOA is playing well for now with 10 players
@jesron1269 seems like LISBOA is playing well for now with 10 players
I hope they keep it up. But still love to know how you get a red card 8 minutes in. Damn.
Quote Originally Posted by jerkthesmirk:
@jesron1269 seems like LISBOA is playing well for now with 10 players
@jesron1269 seems like LISBOA is playing well for now with 10 players
I hope they keep it up. But still love to know how you get a red card 8 minutes in. Damn.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,629
- Monday 09/28/2026 807
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,993
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,379
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,315
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
