Strange day yesterday as what could have been wasn't though we still ended up hitting some good cash returners and made a profit. Record didn't do much going 2-2-1 on the 3 plays (2 big plays). I wasn't going to post today b/c I really don't love the games but then I found some gems so I thought I'd share. At least I hope they will be gems:
YES BTTS POLAND/ROMANIA (-135)...BIG PLAY!!!: Poland aren't good, I'm not even trying to say they win the game. But they are playing in Warsaw where the Poles have done rather well and score often. Romania have scored in the last 4 HTH's and 3 of those last 4 saw BTTS. So I feel good about that happening in what would appear to be a snooze fest between the two cellar dwellers in the Group B.
OVER 3 FRANCE/ITALY (-130)...BIG PLAY!!!: Something tells me Zidane will want to show people at home how solid the team still is after a few games in which they luckily escaped. But both of those games were on the road and this is at home. Even minus Mbappe, the Italians are a shell of who they used to be and while I think they score, I think their defensive holes get exploited by the creative French midfield and scored upon a couple of times at the least.
That will be all I'm playing. I did put a parlay in with YES BTTS BOSNIA/SWEDEN but that is at -210 so I can't really post a number like that. But no way that doesn't take place so put it in a parlay and then focus on cashing your other leg and I think you can get a decent return. As always, tail or fade, good luck to all...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
YTD (SOCCER): 74-39-13 (BIG PLAY!!!: 25-13-8)
Strange day yesterday as what could have been wasn't though we still ended up hitting some good cash returners and made a profit. Record didn't do much going 2-2-1 on the 3 plays (2 big plays). I wasn't going to post today b/c I really don't love the games but then I found some gems so I thought I'd share. At least I hope they will be gems:
YES BTTS POLAND/ROMANIA (-135)...BIG PLAY!!!: Poland aren't good, I'm not even trying to say they win the game. But they are playing in Warsaw where the Poles have done rather well and score often. Romania have scored in the last 4 HTH's and 3 of those last 4 saw BTTS. So I feel good about that happening in what would appear to be a snooze fest between the two cellar dwellers in the Group B.
OVER 3 FRANCE/ITALY (-130)...BIG PLAY!!!: Something tells me Zidane will want to show people at home how solid the team still is after a few games in which they luckily escaped. But both of those games were on the road and this is at home. Even minus Mbappe, the Italians are a shell of who they used to be and while I think they score, I think their defensive holes get exploited by the creative French midfield and scored upon a couple of times at the least.
That will be all I'm playing. I did put a parlay in with YES BTTS BOSNIA/SWEDEN but that is at -210 so I can't really post a number like that. But no way that doesn't take place so put it in a parlay and then focus on cashing your other leg and I think you can get a decent return. As always, tail or fade, good luck to all...