Had a strange outing last time going 1-2-2 losing ONE big play and pushing another. Probably shouldn't have added the England FH game but hindsight is 20/20 as they say. Here is what I am going to play today, still waiting on some lineups:
YES BTTS WALES/NORWAY (-150): So Wales can score at home, rarely more than one goal, but cannot do so away. Norway have become road stalwarts and have won each of their last five competitive away matches, scoring 4+ goals four times in the process. I would make this a big play regardless of pricing but the Welsh have quite a few injuries though I think their front line can beat Norway for at least one goal, something they have NEVER failed to do when playing the Scandinavian side.
GERMANY FH -1 (-105) & YES BTTS GERMANY/SERBIA...BIG PLAY!!!: Germany is in a must-win here at home if they are to stay in the top group A for the Nations League. They lost their last game out to Greece, ironically enough on home soil, and will want to come out and make sure that letdown was a one off and not a consistent inability to jump out the gate and control a game. The Germans are minus a couple of big players and I think that's why this FH line is so appealing. I dont' see Germany firing a blank in the first frame and with them conceding exactly once in six of their last seven matches, I like the chances for Serbia to get on the scoresheet. Not to mention they have never been shut out by a German side in their limited history.
PORTUGAL FH (+145): Christiano Ronaldo will miss this game for personal reasons and I couldn't be more eager to back Portugal here. Sure, Denmark are really solid at home but Portugal are just as solid on the road and have far and away the better team. The FH line is ridiculous given how well Portugal play in the first frame and getting almost 1.5 times for a FH win is tough to not bank on. Their midfield and backline are far better than that of Denmark and while I don't see the Portuguese going goal happy in the first frame, I do see them hitting the back of the net and that's good enough for me to play the nice return on them doing so.
That will be all for today. I don't really want to consider the Greece/Dutch game due to how many missing pieces the Dutch have. I also don't like their coach Xavi and Greece have been playing exceptionally well, albeit on the road. But they are excellent at home and with many of the key offensive pieces for the Netherlands on the shelf, all I can potentially see is an under there.
As always, tail or fade, good luck to all...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
YTD (SOCCER): 72-37-12 (BIG PLAY!!!: 25-12-7)
Had a strange outing last time going 1-2-2 losing ONE big play and pushing another. Probably shouldn't have added the England FH game but hindsight is 20/20 as they say. Here is what I am going to play today, still waiting on some lineups:
YES BTTS WALES/NORWAY (-150): So Wales can score at home, rarely more than one goal, but cannot do so away. Norway have become road stalwarts and have won each of their last five competitive away matches, scoring 4+ goals four times in the process. I would make this a big play regardless of pricing but the Welsh have quite a few injuries though I think their front line can beat Norway for at least one goal, something they have NEVER failed to do when playing the Scandinavian side.
GERMANY FH -1 (-105) & YES BTTS GERMANY/SERBIA...BIG PLAY!!!: Germany is in a must-win here at home if they are to stay in the top group A for the Nations League. They lost their last game out to Greece, ironically enough on home soil, and will want to come out and make sure that letdown was a one off and not a consistent inability to jump out the gate and control a game. The Germans are minus a couple of big players and I think that's why this FH line is so appealing. I dont' see Germany firing a blank in the first frame and with them conceding exactly once in six of their last seven matches, I like the chances for Serbia to get on the scoresheet. Not to mention they have never been shut out by a German side in their limited history.
PORTUGAL FH (+145): Christiano Ronaldo will miss this game for personal reasons and I couldn't be more eager to back Portugal here. Sure, Denmark are really solid at home but Portugal are just as solid on the road and have far and away the better team. The FH line is ridiculous given how well Portugal play in the first frame and getting almost 1.5 times for a FH win is tough to not bank on. Their midfield and backline are far better than that of Denmark and while I don't see the Portuguese going goal happy in the first frame, I do see them hitting the back of the net and that's good enough for me to play the nice return on them doing so.
That will be all for today. I don't really want to consider the Greece/Dutch game due to how many missing pieces the Dutch have. I also don't like their coach Xavi and Greece have been playing exceptionally well, albeit on the road. But they are excellent at home and with many of the key offensive pieces for the Netherlands on the shelf, all I can potentially see is an under there.
Good job with the Portugal game I got scared off for whatever reason. Now I'm just holding on to a potential FH win for them at a solid price. Definitely not over the finish line on that one.
The Germans look a bit out of form, they have injuries to some top players and I think the subs are finding it very hard to get some chemistry going. At this point they won't even score in the FH and that will take away the profit from Portugal if they can get to the halftime break up 2-1.
@hahasonny
Good job with the Portugal game I got scared off for whatever reason. Now I'm just holding on to a potential FH win for them at a solid price. Definitely not over the finish line on that one.
The Germans look a bit out of form, they have injuries to some top players and I think the subs are finding it very hard to get some chemistry going. At this point they won't even score in the FH and that will take away the profit from Portugal if they can get to the halftime break up 2-1.
Thankfully Germany just heard our cries for a goal. Wales put one in so that is in the books already. Would love the FH's to end this way and we will be in excellent shape for a big day of profits!
Thankfully Germany just heard our cries for a goal. Wales put one in so that is in the books already. Would love the FH's to end this way and we will be in excellent shape for a big day of profits!
Another great start to our day! I'm honestly not sure why we don't have thousands of people in here but then again when that happens the games seem to go sideways. I'll keep things going the way they are going which is clean and quiet.
I'd love the Serbs to get a goal for us to have a divine day. But truth be told the Germans should have had at least 3 goals that half. We got a bit unlucky with so many shots hitting the post but I'll take the push. Also happy I waited for lineups and disregarded Xavi and his sorry ass coaching.
Hope I can make some of you guys real money
Another great start to our day! I'm honestly not sure why we don't have thousands of people in here but then again when that happens the games seem to go sideways. I'll keep things going the way they are going which is clean and quiet.
I'd love the Serbs to get a goal for us to have a divine day. But truth be told the Germans should have had at least 3 goals that half. We got a bit unlucky with so many shots hitting the post but I'll take the push. Also happy I waited for lineups and disregarded Xavi and his sorry ass coaching.
What the Serbs really need is to put in some of their top players instead of just leaving them on the bench they are now down 2-0 so I'm hoping for a late cheap goal.
I did look at halftime and Serbia was +260 to get over .5 goals so...whoa! Would have left money on the table but believe me, if they do get that goal, I'll have had quite a profit this week and hope you guys do too.
Not gonna hold my breath at this point
What the Serbs really need is to put in some of their top players instead of just leaving them on the bench they are now down 2-0 so I'm hoping for a late cheap goal.
I did look at halftime and Serbia was +260 to get over .5 goals so...whoa! Would have left money on the table but believe me, if they do get that goal, I'll have had quite a profit this week and hope you guys do too.