Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Boy home for dinner, getting them sushi, cooking steak with mushrooms and steamed broccoli for me. excellent , i think the first time i read that you grill a steak
Beef is my favourite but not so much my family, I looked at menu of this place and said no deal. But they love it so who gives a fuck. I eat what I like and they are happy with what they eat. Seems simple to me. Full disclosure I haven’t tried it but when I have got previously for them I get like a soup type dish. The sauces in what they get are a no go for me.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Boy home for dinner, getting them sushi, cooking steak with mushrooms and steamed broccoli for me. excellent , i think the first time i read that you grill a steak
Beef is my favourite but not so much my family, I looked at menu of this place and said no deal. But they love it so who gives a fuck. I eat what I like and they are happy with what they eat. Seems simple to me. Full disclosure I haven’t tried it but when I have got previously for them I get like a soup type dish. The sauces in what they get are a no go for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Boy home for dinner, getting them sushi, cooking steak with mushrooms and steamed broccoli for me. excellent , i think the first time i read that you grill a steakBeef is my favourite but not so much my family, I looked at menu of this place and said no deal. But they love it so who gives a fuck. I eat what I like and they are happy with what they eat. Seems simple to me. Full disclosure I haven’t tried it but when I have got previously for them I get like a soup type dish. The sauces in what they get are a no go for me.
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Boy home for dinner, getting them sushi, cooking steak with mushrooms and steamed broccoli for me. excellent , i think the first time i read that you grill a steakBeef is my favourite but not so much my family, I looked at menu of this place and said no deal. But they love it so who gives a fuck. I eat what I like and they are happy with what they eat. Seems simple to me. Full disclosure I haven’t tried it but when I have got previously for them I get like a soup type dish. The sauces in what they get are a no go for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Czechs are gonna be a dud. fuck them[/Quote It's gonna end 2-0, you watch. thats exactly what i expect
1/1
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Czechs are gonna be a dud. fuck them[/Quote It's gonna end 2-0, you watch. thats exactly what i expect