@p_66
![]()
@DiamondJack
@Raiders22
question , guys , will write my doctor tonight
i am on blood pressure medication , i noticed that my BP is way too low in the evenings , night
120-75 before taking meds , then it drops , before i go to bed it can be 105 - 68
i haven't taken my meds today , i was told not to do that , what should i do ?
take it now and wait for the doc ?
@DiamondJack
@Raiders22
question , guys , will write my doctor tonight
i am on blood pressure medication , i noticed that my BP is way too low in the evenings , night
120-75 before taking meds , then it drops , before i go to bed it can be 105 - 68
i haven't taken my meds today , i was told not to do that , what should i do ?
take it now and wait for the doc ?
Barbados over ![]()
Barbados over ![]()
@Barbarossa
I am not sure what to tell you. My sister takes it because hers is too low. But the docs say that seems to be okay for her.
So, I would for sure let the doc know. I think they give you a monitor to wear for a while to give them data.
But I would follow instructions but let him know tomorrow to see what he says.
@Barbarossa
I am not sure what to tell you. My sister takes it because hers is too low. But the docs say that seems to be okay for her.
So, I would for sure let the doc know. I think they give you a monitor to wear for a while to give them data.
But I would follow instructions but let him know tomorrow to see what he says.
just measured , its 130-80 , i ll take the pill now ,write the doc tonight
it can come to a sudden significant drop of BP over night / in general , i remember he told me that a while ago
just measured , its 130-80 , i ll take the pill now ,write the doc tonight
it can come to a sudden significant drop of BP over night / in general , i remember he told me that a while ago
will do ![]()
i measured over the last week and see a pattern , will write him the data and see
will do ![]()
i measured over the last week and see a pattern , will write him the data and see
I am sure he also has reccomendations on diet, exercise, smoking, etc.
But if he has the correct data he can prescribe the right things and tell you whether to take it no matter what or not.
![]()
I am sure he also has reccomendations on diet, exercise, smoking, etc.
But if he has the correct data he can prescribe the right things and tell you whether to take it no matter what or not.
![]()
following a diet he recommends me , LowFODMAP diet , cut my portions in half , i am sure this improved the BP
following a diet he recommends me , LowFODMAP diet , cut my portions in half , i am sure this improved the BP
