getting cigs
PART DEUX
@p_66
Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago.
I just hope my kids elope ![]()
@p_66
Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago.
I just hope my kids elope ![]()
@p_66 Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago. I just hope my kids elope
@p_66 Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago. I just hope my kids elope
@Barbarossa
Back when I was smoking my Gauloises, I would buy as many cartons as I could before the tax on smokes kept on going up. It happened every year in Canada![]()
@Barbarossa
Back when I was smoking my Gauloises, I would buy as many cartons as I could before the tax on smokes kept on going up. It happened every year in Canada![]()
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @p_66 Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago. I just hope my kids elope it was an elope..120 peeps, it was a garden,pizza, brewery , cool place
Nice
...my daughter plans not to get married or have kids (even though she is dating an older guy that is and planning on settling down) and my son stated AI is ending civilization within the decade so he could not care less ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @p_66 Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago. I just hope my kids elope it was an elope..120 peeps, it was a garden,pizza, brewery , cool place
Nice
...my daughter plans not to get married or have kids (even though she is dating an older guy that is and planning on settling down) and my son stated AI is ending civilization within the decade so he could not care less ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @p_66 Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago. I just hope my kids elope it was an elope..120 peeps, it was a garden,pizza, brewery , cool place Nice ...my daughter plans not to get married or have kids (even though she is dating an older guy that is and planning on settling down) and my son stated AI is ending civilization within the decade so he could not care less
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @p_66 Small wedding? medium? These days Weddings are killers on the wallet. I remember us spending around 50K, 20 years ago. I just hope my kids elope it was an elope..120 peeps, it was a garden,pizza, brewery , cool place Nice ...my daughter plans not to get married or have kids (even though she is dating an older guy that is and planning on settling down) and my son stated AI is ending civilization within the decade so he could not care less
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: Hands up if you were to Bonair or Grenada not me Bonaire is gorgeous Of the ABC ISLANDS I was only in Aruba, and that place sucked. Overpriced Dutch casinos and a dump in the middle of the island with a cell phone tower on top.
I like Bonaire the best. Way more laid back and cheaper and better scenery.
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: Hands up if you were to Bonair or Grenada not me Bonaire is gorgeous Of the ABC ISLANDS I was only in Aruba, and that place sucked. Overpriced Dutch casinos and a dump in the middle of the island with a cell phone tower on top.
I like Bonaire the best. Way more laid back and cheaper and better scenery.
@Barbarossa Back when I was smoking my Gauloises, I would buy as many cartons as I could before the tax on smokes kept on going up. It happened every year in Canada
The law under Newsom is one pack at a time -- no cartons
@Barbarossa Back when I was smoking my Gauloises, I would buy as many cartons as I could before the tax on smokes kept on going up. It happened every year in Canada
The law under Newsom is one pack at a time -- no cartons
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Barbarossa Back when I was smoking my Gauloises, I would buy as many cartons as I could before the tax on smokes kept on going up. It happened every year in Canada The law under Newsom is one pack at a time -- no cartons
I quit smoking 12 years ago, but I feel for the peeps that do. To pay so much for tobacco is just robbery.
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Barbarossa Back when I was smoking my Gauloises, I would buy as many cartons as I could before the tax on smokes kept on going up. It happened every year in Canada The law under Newsom is one pack at a time -- no cartons
I quit smoking 12 years ago, but I feel for the peeps that do. To pay so much for tobacco is just robbery.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- PART DEUX 171
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,784
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,493
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,893
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
