Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @MakinBacon Makin, back in the day, I'd take work off and meet this group of guys at 8:00 a.m. Man, we had some crazy ass times on St Patty's day. Back in the day, I was at the Belagio for first four days of March Madness and St Patrick's day. Those were the days, from what I remember.
Friday 03/17/2023
Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by MakinBacon:
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @MakinBacon Makin, back in the day, I'd take work off and meet this group of guys at 8:00 a.m. Man, we had some crazy ass times on St Patty's day. Back in the day, I was at the Belagio for first four days of March Madness and St Patrick's day. Those were the days, from what I remember.
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @MakinBacon Makin, back in the day, I'd take work off and meet this group of guys at 8:00 a.m. Man, we had some crazy ass times on St Patty's day. Back in the day, I was at the Belagio for first four days of March Madness and St Patrick's day. Those were the days, from what I remember.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by MakinBacon:
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @MakinBacon Makin, back in the day, I'd take work off and meet this group of guys at 8:00 a.m. Man, we had some crazy ass times on St Patty's day. Back in the day, I was at the Belagio for first four days of March Madness and St Patrick's day. Those were the days, from what I remember.
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @MakinBacon Makin, back in the day, I'd take work off and meet this group of guys at 8:00 a.m. Man, we had some crazy ass times on St Patty's day. Back in the day, I was at the Belagio for first four days of March Madness and St Patrick's day. Those were the days, from what I remember.
Posted:
#48
P and all
Just saw the Champions League draw results
almost guaranteed an Italian team in the Final .... fixed
![]()
Napoli v Real Madrid ![]()
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
P and all
Just saw the Champions League draw results
almost guaranteed an Italian team in the Final .... fixed
![]()
Napoli v Real Madrid ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,540
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- Monday 10/05/2026 656
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,713
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,387
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,438
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,553
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,322
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
