I've been going pretty good parlaying a lot of U3 games together...I hope posting doesn't screw it up.
Romania/Netherlands U3 + Austria/Turkey U3 +132
*Same odds as today but I feel these games might be higher scoring.
![]()
I've been going pretty good parlaying a lot of U3 games together...I hope posting doesn't screw it up.
Romania/Netherlands U3 + Austria/Turkey U3 +132
*Same odds as today but I feel these games might be higher scoring.
![]()
I've been going pretty good parlaying a lot of U3 games together...I hope posting doesn't screw it up.
Romania/Netherlands U3 + Austria/Turkey U3 +132
*Same odds as today but I feel these games might be higher scoring.
![]()
Euros have been a headache full of VAR, mishit strikes, cagey possession strtaegies, and nothing close to form, with major national clubs squeeking by.
And the matchups were terrible. notably the two best teams coming in, Spain and Germany, facing off in a qtr final.
The winner of this match tomorrow will be in the finals, and a deserving fave to win it all.
Look forward to every match, ends in a quirky result...and a headache.
Euros have been a headache full of VAR, mishit strikes, cagey possession strtaegies, and nothing close to form, with major national clubs squeeking by.
And the matchups were terrible. notably the two best teams coming in, Spain and Germany, facing off in a qtr final.
The winner of this match tomorrow will be in the finals, and a deserving fave to win it all.
Look forward to every match, ends in a quirky result...and a headache.
