Isles have been keeping there composure and getting Marc-Andre to look like he did in that awful match-up against Phillus. Vokuon has little to no play-off experience, personally I think the "flour" needs to fake an injury and come back miraculously down the road. This way Tomas can get a few games in a row and get into some kind of rhythm. There's too many shots getting through blocked shot opportunities, Hal Gil was a terrible shot blocker for the Pens. A good player but he was more of a screen for the other team than a obstacle for the puck. I'll be going with Pittsburgh to finish a series that should have been done in 5. Eugene does not have a head for play-off pressure, I think the last time Nabs was in the play-offs was against the Wings with a 3-1 series lead up by 1 with roughly 12 seconds left in a series clinching game. When a 2 on 1 breakaway headed by one Rob Lang who somehow got behind the SJ defense, faked a pass and went top shelf short-side to send the game into OT in which the Wings ended up winning. (along with the series) I'd somehow try and get that Lang goal some airtime on the jumbo-tron. Think I'll get nostalgic and break out the play station and some NHL 95 for some pre-game warm-ups. Upper body or some flu-like symptoms the "Flour" be battling? Mayvis?
Isles have been keeping there composure and getting Marc-Andre to look like he did in that awful match-up against Phillus. Vokuon has little to no play-off experience, personally I think the "flour" needs to fake an injury and come back miraculously down the road. This way Tomas can get a few games in a row and get into some kind of rhythm. There's too many shots getting through blocked shot opportunities, Hal Gil was a terrible shot blocker for the Pens. A good player but he was more of a screen for the other team than a obstacle for the puck. I'll be going with Pittsburgh to finish a series that should have been done in 5. Eugene does not have a head for play-off pressure, I think the last time Nabs was in the play-offs was against the Wings with a 3-1 series lead up by 1 with roughly 12 seconds left in a series clinching game. When a 2 on 1 breakaway headed by one Rob Lang who somehow got behind the SJ defense, faked a pass and went top shelf short-side to send the game into OT in which the Wings ended up winning. (along with the series) I'd somehow try and get that Lang goal some airtime on the jumbo-tron. Think I'll get nostalgic and break out the play station and some NHL 95 for some pre-game warm-ups. Upper body or some flu-like symptoms the "Flour" be battling? Mayvis?