JT Poston +3500
Will Gordon +7500
![]()
After seeing today, I thought the guys who played in the AM got the better play than guys in the PM.
With that said, Ben Taylor was one of the best of the guys who played in the PM, only bogeying once and finishing the day (-5), bringing him to a total of (-8), two behind the lead.
Kirk clearly has the most experience of the guys at the top but I am liking the current odds with Ben Taylor.
Ben Taylor +1000 Outright (3 units)
After seeing today, I thought the guys who played in the AM got the better play than guys in the PM.
With that said, Ben Taylor was one of the best of the guys who played in the PM, only bogeying once and finishing the day (-5), bringing him to a total of (-8), two behind the lead.
Kirk clearly has the most experience of the guys at the top but I am liking the current odds with Ben Taylor.
Ben Taylor +1000 Outright (3 units)
