Hello I am very experienced punter, and inform coming off big win this weekend.
I should start by letting you know that I don’t know all that much about golf compared to most of the people here. Been paying attention for quite a few years, though. this is a bet I won’t be surprised if I lose, and I don’t think it’s an amazing value. I have made the bet for fun entertainment value and also I believe that the bet is going to win and I feel good about it, but we all know we can lose anytime. Hoping for some luck of the Irish today with Rory @-160. The odds may have jumped a little bit, but couldn’t have been too much good luck fellas.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello I am very experienced punter, and inform coming off big win this weekend.
I should start by letting you know that I don’t know all that much about golf compared to most of the people here. Been paying attention for quite a few years, though. this is a bet I won’t be surprised if I lose, and I don’t think it’s an amazing value. I have made the bet for fun entertainment value and also I believe that the bet is going to win and I feel good about it, but we all know we can lose anytime. Hoping for some luck of the Irish today with Rory @-160. The odds may have jumped a little bit, but couldn’t have been too much good luck fellas.