It's raining hard right now, I don't think the last few groups will be able to finish their rounds today. Actually, I'm not even sure if they are able to tee off at all. Do you think they will extend the final round tomorrow? or just cancel the final round? I have a couple of h2h matches pending.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
It's raining hard right now, I don't think the last few groups will be able to finish their rounds today. Actually, I'm not even sure if they are able to tee off at all. Do you think they will extend the final round tomorrow? or just cancel the final round? I have a couple of h2h matches pending.