New York at Washington (12/21/2009)
Zorn was imasuclated weeks ago after they brought in whats his face to call the plays. I dont think that will be an issue....
Redskins definetly playing like the season is over and i think it was a issue the interviewing of Shanahan last week. Bring on the new coach.
Zorn was imasuclated weeks ago after they brought in whats his face to call the plays. I dont think that will be an issue....
Redskins definetly playing like the season is over and i think it was a issue the interviewing of Shanahan last week. Bring on the new coach.
I don't want to sound like a know it all but I tried to give the best information that was out there. I am often wrong on Monday night. It may get worse in the 4th quarter. Sorry to all those that took Redskins who got skinned.
I don't want to sound like a know it all but I tried to give the best information that was out there. I am often wrong on Monday night. It may get worse in the 4th quarter. Sorry to all those that took Redskins who got skinned.
POOR REDSKINS!![]()
![]()
AND JUST WHEN THEY WERE STARTING WIN & COVER SO NICELY HA! HA!
EXPECT A H U G E GIANT VICTORY!!
(Be forwarned-bet G-Men or not at all!!)
Nice play buddy![]()
POOR REDSKINS!![]()
![]()
AND JUST WHEN THEY WERE STARTING WIN & COVER SO NICELY HA! HA!
EXPECT A H U G E GIANT VICTORY!!
(Be forwarned-bet G-Men or not at all!!)
Nice play buddy![]()
Public win this one
NY Giants / OVER
Vegas already make tons of cash with Minnesota and New Orleans, Now this game is going 50/50 of public. Good News... No Fixed Monday Night.
![]()
Public win this one
NY Giants / OVER
Vegas already make tons of cash with Minnesota and New Orleans, Now this game is going 50/50 of public. Good News... No Fixed Monday Night.
![]()
Cao Good Job!!!!
TY !! been awhile i hit it with 1st/2sc Half, and then finish off with the hold game . All 3 wins ![]()
Taking the ![]()
![]()
to the bank now . BOL to ALL !!
Cao Good Job!!!!
TY !! been awhile i hit it with 1st/2sc Half, and then finish off with the hold game . All 3 wins ![]()
Taking the ![]()
![]()
to the bank now . BOL to ALL !!
So your confusion is why when -1 & -2.5
the ML stayed the same ? 140 ...
and furthermore that despite -2.5, the ML
for Washington went DOWN to 120 from 130 ?
Is this what you mean ?
![]()
So your confusion is why when -1 & -2.5
the ML stayed the same ? 140 ...
and furthermore that despite -2.5, the ML
for Washington went DOWN to 120 from 130 ?
Is this what you mean ?
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,737
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,660
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,140
- PART DEUX 306
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,289
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Saturday 10/03/2026 576
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,792
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
