I am from Philly and we don't have Pappas Bros Steakhouse, but if Tony goes to Geno's or Pat's, he may make that 12" look small. That's SCARY. Go EAGLES
I am from Philly and we don't have Pappas Bros Steakhouse, but if Tony goes to Geno's or Pat's, he may make that 12" look small. That's SCARY. Go EAGLES
I am from Philly and we don't have Pappas Bros Steakhouse, but if Tony goes to Geno's or Pat's, he may make that 12" look small. That's SCARY. Go EAGLES
Quote Originally Posted by koolkel:
I am from Philly and we don't have Pappas Bros Steakhouse, but if Tony goes to Geno's or Pat's, he may make that 12" look small. That's SCARY. Go EAGLES
Sanchez is still the same ole Sanchez. He may pull another butt fumble tonight. Wait for the half time bet. You may see Dallas, the real Cowboy team tonight.
Sanchez is still the same ole Sanchez. He may pull another butt fumble tonight. Wait for the half time bet. You may see Dallas, the real Cowboy team tonight.