I will run the weekly point contest again this year. Rules are very
simple. It will COST you $2.00 per week and who ever has the highest
total for that week will win the pot. I will keep a running amount owed or due every
week for all contestants and you will settle up at the end of the year.
IF YOU WANT IN THIS WEEKLY CONTEST YOU NEED TO POST AMESSAGE ON THIS
BOARD OF YOUR INTENTIONS. I am in the weekly contest. Any questions please post them on this board.
Thanks
Scott
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I will run the weekly point contest again this year. Rules are very
simple. It will COST you $2.00 per week and who ever has the highest
total for that week will win the pot. I will keep a running amount owed or due every
week for all contestants and you will settle up at the end of the year.
IF YOU WANT IN THIS WEEKLY CONTEST YOU NEED TO POST AMESSAGE ON THIS
BOARD OF YOUR INTENTIONS. I am in the weekly contest. Any questions please post them on this board.
Thanks
Scott