OK here is the Rocket Science Post. If you have a game that is rained out or
postponed for any reason you need to post it on this board right away
so I will know at the end of the week that you will be short that game
on your weekly total of 10 games. For any new comers to this pool we have had a LOT of trouble with
Wagerline not being consistent on letting you pick another game or not for a PP or Rain delay. I am not a cop and I do not watch everyones picks, you are on the honor system to show 10 games a week total. Finally I usually do not up date the weekly pool until Wednesday night or later so the cut off date for these postings will be Wednesday at 5:00 PM. If at that time you do not have 10 games accounted for expect some deductions on your total. Can it really be
that hard to REMEMBER who you took and the post it here if it gets
rained out or postponed. Thanks
Scott
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
OK here is the Rocket Science Post. If you have a game that is rained out or
postponed for any reason you need to post it on this board right away
so I will know at the end of the week that you will be short that game
on your weekly total of 10 games. For any new comers to this pool we have had a LOT of trouble with
Wagerline not being consistent on letting you pick another game or not for a PP or Rain delay. I am not a cop and I do not watch everyones picks, you are on the honor system to show 10 games a week total. Finally I usually do not up date the weekly pool until Wednesday night or later so the cut off date for these postings will be Wednesday at 5:00 PM. If at that time you do not have 10 games accounted for expect some deductions on your total. Can it really be
that hard to REMEMBER who you took and the post it here if it gets
rained out or postponed. Thanks
Scott