New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Part Sechs of You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

Participants:
Views: 47911
Posts: 2700
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #1

It was amazing to hear the Canadian National anthem sung before the Raptors/Warriors game last night. Hearing spectators sing along was also tremendous.

Two renditions of the Star Spangled Banner stick out in my mind & both were sung @ Super Bowls. One was sung by Tom Sullivan a blind singer from outside Boston & the great Whitney Houston.

Listening to both depictions will stir your soul. We could use something like this in our country right now.

Quote Post Report User
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #2

How does adding a 5% tax on Americans regarding products from Mexico stop Guatemalans from coming to America? 

Trump's stupidity is once again negatively impacting the market.

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #3

Got another politically inspired horse running tomorrow....

Monmouth Race 2 #1 Sweet Melania

You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 2748
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

How does adding a 5% tax on Americans regarding products from Mexico stop Guatemalans from coming to America? 

Trump's stupidity is once again negatively impacting the market.

Midnight1 is right.  Markets have tanked amid worries that Trump threat of tariffs on Mexico combined with escalating US-China trade war may lead to recession.  His top trade advisor, key republican lawmakers and US chamber of commerge are opposed to tariffs.

Tariffs are the wrong way to address illegal immigration.  Most economists warn that tariffs hurt american consumers and businesses.  US automakers are especially vulnerable.  A 25% tariff would be the equivalent of $87-93 billion annual tax increase for americans.

Also Trump risk jeopardizing goal of ratifying USMC trade deal to replace NAFTA.  Trump betrays Mexico after removing steel alumnium tariffs based on fake national security reasons.  Loss of international credibility would make negotiations harder with other countries.   Trump is a bully who cannot be trusted to honor deals.  He has a long history of defrauding contractors in business.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2016
Posts: 9294
Posted: #5

The moral of the story is....Buy American.

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #6

"I disagree with how John McCain handled the vets, because I said you have to get Choice. He was never able to get Choice. I got Choice." This is total bullshit.

McCain and Bernie wrote this bill which was approved in 2014 under President O's administration.

When will the feeble media call out this POS when he lies? They would become an American hero!

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 2748
Posted: #7

US has dropped to third rank in 31st edition of world competiveness yearbook according to Insitute for management development.  63 countries are ranked on 235 measures in 4 areas.  Economic performance, government efficiency, business efficiency and infrastructure.  Decline in competitiveness is self-inflicted.  Blame Trump's trade war which hurt american companies.
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 32834
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

US has dropped to third rank in 31st edition of world competiveness yearbook according to Insitute for management development.  63 countries are ranked on 235 measures in 4 areas.  Economic performance, government efficiency, business efficiency and infrastructure.  Decline in competitiveness is self-inflicted.  Blame Trump's trade war which hurt american companies.

thirdperson is President Trump also responsible for The US dropping to 3rd place in 2016.. after being in 1st place for the previous 3 years?

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #9

Trump calls the Princess "nasty." Trump denies it even though there is a recording of him saying it. The WH says his comments were taken out of context.

What a little little man. 

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 32834
Posted: #10

Prince Harry's wife,, the Duchess of Sussex, is not from a royal bloodline.. Therefore, the coveted title of “princess” won’t be bestow on her under the rules of the monarchy...

So, technically Meghan is not a true princess...

The White House is correct..his comment was taken out of context...If you listen to the interview it’s clear that President Trump didn’t mean to call Markle “nasty”. He meant to call her comments about him “nasty”.....

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Prince Harry's wife,, the Duchess of Sussex, is not from a royal bloodline.. Therefore, the coveted title of “princess” won’t be bestow on her under the rules of the monarchy...So, technically Meghan is not a true princess...The White House is correct..his comment was taken out of context...If you listen to the interview it’s clear that President Trump didn’t mean to call Markle “nasty”. He meant to call her comments about him “nasty”.....

Do you prefer Duchess? I'm pretty sure she is both.

Watch the audio tape.

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #12

The WH is trained to hide anything from Trump that may upset him.

That now includes moving a farking ship!

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #13

When Trump says something is fake, it's real.

When Trump says he never said something, he did.

When Trump takes credit for something, it was someone else's achievement.

When Trump says something has nothing to do with him, it has everything to do with him.

Stay tuned & we'll see what he does to embarrass America while he is in the UK.

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 32834
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Do you prefer Duchess? I'm pretty sure she is both.

Watch the audio tape.


Yes, I prefer Duchess,because that's what she is ...

Just as Queen Elizabeth II,,,husband Philip is the Duke of Edinburgh....but he is not a King..


 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2003
Posts: 37931
Posted: #15

I AM NOT SCARED OF A REALITY TV HACK WHO FAKED HIS BONE SPURS--Pete BUTTIGIEG, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy Reserve intelligence officer.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/pete-buttigieg-donald-trump-bone-spurs

John McCain was a war hero from serving the Vietnam War, while Donald J Trump has dodged Vietnam War drafts with his "bone spurs".
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2002
Posts: 11236
Posted: #16

You can not make up the following! Thank God there is still some testosterone left in the United States! Great stuff!

1 million Rolling Thunder bikers to ride on Washington if Democrats impeach President Trump.

On May 27, 2019, in a speech on the National Mall, Rolling Thunder co-founder and executive director Artie Muller, a retired U.S. Army sergeant, said the entire membership of Rolling Thunder will roar back to the capital if "arrogant little girl" House Speaker Nancy Pelosi decides to try to impeach President Trump.


Muller also said: "I would like to see Nancy Pelosi and her hypocrites work on the POW issue instead of bulls***ting [and] aggravating the President of the United States, who’s doing a fantastic job."





 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2010
Posts: 31526
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

You can not make up the following! Thank God there is still some testosterone left in the United States! Great stuff!

1 million Rolling Thunder bikers to ride on Washington if Democrats impeach President Trump.

On May 27, 2019, in a speech on the National Mall, Rolling Thunder co-founder and executive director Artie Muller, a retired U.S. Army sergeant, said the entire membership of Rolling Thunder will roar back to the capital if "arrogant little girl" House Speaker Nancy Pelosi decides to try to impeach President Trump.


Muller also said: "I would like to see Nancy Pelosi and her hypocrites work on the POW issue instead of bulls***ting [and] aggravating the President of the United States, who’s doing a fantastic job."






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkqCmVXXbk4

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #18

Trump's hatred for CNN was again on display. His ego is so fragile & his dangerous insecurity evident every time he attacks the media. Now he's urging his base to drop AT&T due to their ownership of CNN.

For someone who doesn't watch CNN, he whines about them quite a bit. 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 2748
Posted: #19

Midnight1 is right.  Trump did  say "she was nasty" to describe  Meghan in Sun newspaper interview according to factcheckers politifact and factcheck.org.  But unclear whether Trump is referring to person or statement.  He has a history of verbal attacks on women and previously described Clinton, Harris and Cruz as nasty before.

Waste of american taxpayers money spend on Trump's family vacation at UK.  As with other foreign visits, there are thousands protesting his policies.  In London,  a big balloon depicts Trump as a cry baby.  In both US and UK, polls show Obama is still more popular than Trump.
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #20

Beto & Trump held rallies on the same day in El Paso, TX.

Beto's campaign paid it's outstanding bill to the city. The deadbeat president's campaign still owes teh city over 470k. 

Grifters gonna grift.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 2748
Posted: #21

Trump promises to boost manufacturing industry.  However US manufacturing growth has slowed to lowest level since 2009 financial crisis according to IHS Markit index of purchasing managers.  Customers are postponing orders due to growing uncertainty about the future.

Also survey of US service companies such as banks and retailers show business confidence slipping to a 39 months low.  Most jobs are in the service sector.  According to Reuters, global recession fears are growing amid escalation of trade war between Trump and the world.  Decades ago,  US trade war preceded the great depression and world war.  Hopefully, history doesn't repeat.
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #22

Nice to see another pedophile buddy of Trump, George Nader, arrested for bringing child pornography into the country.

an_clap 

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2003
Posts: 37931
Posted: #23

Jeremy Bash:Queen of England Represents Tradition and Honor, and He (Donald J Trump) Represents Individual 1

 
 
Watch the above Youtube at the clip of 12:53. 
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2003
Posts: 37931
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

Jeremy Bash:Queen of England Represents Tradition and Honor, and He (Donald J Trump) Represents Individual 1   [link from unapproved source]   Watch the above Youtube at the clip of 12:53.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OczzcjUNxxs

 

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 12986
Posted: #25

Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

Jeremy Bash:Queen of England Represents Tradition and Honor, and He (Donald J Trump) Represents Individual 1   [link from unapproved source]   Watch the above Youtube at the clip of 12:53.
[link from unapproved source]

I saw this last night & had a good laugh. He's a fraud & a deadbeat.

Individual 1

an_roll_laugh

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo