• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Covid-19 Good And Bad

    «First Previous 262728 ... 191192193 Next Last»
    mctrap
    thirdperson
    sundance
    StumpTownStu
    I_Need_A_Detox
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11360
    Posts: 4806
    «First Previous 262728 ... 191192193 Next Last»
     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: May. 12, 2020 - 9:07 PM ET #626

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    There's a pub I love in the neighborhood. Every Thursday I'd sit at the bar, have some wings or a Philly cheese steak while capping the Saturday ponies. The place hasn't been open during the virus & as much as I love the place, the owners and having fun with other patrons, there's no way I'm going to frequent the place again until I am absolutely ready. I'll get take out food when they reopen but I won't be parking my butt for a couple of hours liked I did in the past until a vaccine is available. We know so little about covid and no way am I jumping the gun on this. I'm going to be safe rather than sorry.

    Vaccine for what? There's no proven test for covid19, it's never been isolated and can't pass the gold standard (Koch's postulates) to prove that it even exists. The scammers are testing for RNA strands only NOT covid19.

    Activistpost.com / use the health or liberty tab and you will become awakened by the articulation of the truth grasshopper. You won't have to keep repeating the same lame brainwashed garbage you always throw up, because the truth will set you free from the known frauds that have been lying to you all along.

    Must see video: Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They want to genetically modify us with the covid19 vaccine.

    Dr. Kaufman convincingly illustrates, using the CDC's own technical data, how the public has been manipulated on the grandest scale.

    But somehow I will predict that you will be there, first in line, to become a GMO expirament.

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    There's a pub I love in the neighborhood. Every Thursday I'd sit at the bar, have some wings or a Philly cheese steak while capping the Saturday ponies. The place hasn't been open during the virus & as much as I love the place, the owners and having fun with other patrons, there's no way I'm going to frequent the place again until I am absolutely ready. I'll get take out food when they reopen but I won't be parking my butt for a couple of hours liked I did in the past until a vaccine is available. We know so little about covid and no way am I jumping the gun on this. I'm going to be safe rather than sorry.

    Vaccine for what? There's no proven test for covid19, it's never been isolated and can't pass the gold standard (Koch's postulates) to prove that it even exists. The scammers are testing for RNA strands only NOT covid19.

    Activistpost.com / use the health or liberty tab and you will become awakened by the articulation of the truth grasshopper. You won't have to keep repeating the same lame brainwashed garbage you always throw up, because the truth will set you free from the known frauds that have been lying to you all along.

    Must see video: Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They want to genetically modify us with the covid19 vaccine.

    Dr. Kaufman convincingly illustrates, using the CDC's own technical data, how the public has been manipulated on the grandest scale.

    But somehow I will predict that you will be there, first in line, to become a GMO expirament.

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9467
    Posted: May. 12, 2020 - 10:25 PM ET #627

    Trump falsely claims US has among the lowest coronavirus death rates in the world according to factcheck.org and USA today.  Actually. US has one of the highest death rates according to John Hopkins university.  

    Furthermore. Trump falsely claims US virus death toll is inflated.  But Fauci and most public health experts believe deaths are under counted because of home deaths and inadequate testing.

    Trump's claim. that US response to pandemic is the envy of the world exist only in his imagination.  For the first time in decades, the world is shocked US isn't a leader but has struggled in handling crisis.  US has the most coronavirus cases and deaths of any country.

    Reply

    Trump falsely claims US has among the lowest coronavirus death rates in the world according to factcheck.org and USA today.  Actually. US has one of the highest death rates according to John Hopkins university.  

    Furthermore. Trump falsely claims US virus death toll is inflated.  But Fauci and most public health experts believe deaths are under counted because of home deaths and inadequate testing.

    Trump's claim. that US response to pandemic is the envy of the world exist only in his imagination.  For the first time in decades, the world is shocked US isn't a leader but has struggled in handling crisis.  US has the most coronavirus cases and deaths of any country.

     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: May. 12, 2020 - 10:50 PM ET #628

    1/3   I am absolutely shocked you are not in line for your genetically altering covid 19 vaccination! 

    Reply

    1/3   I am absolutely shocked you are not in line for your genetically altering covid 19 vaccination! 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 1:20 AM ET #629

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    1/3   I am absolutely shocked you are not in line for your genetically altering covid 19 vaccination!

    Genetically altering covid 19 vaccination. Lord, Sunny, don't listen to this madness. You'll sound like a fucktard just like McTrap. Ask him through what action it, or anything, alters ones genetics. He'll offer no answer because his proclamations are empty just like his head.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    1/3   I am absolutely shocked you are not in line for your genetically altering covid 19 vaccination!

    Genetically altering covid 19 vaccination. Lord, Sunny, don't listen to this madness. You'll sound like a fucktard just like McTrap. Ask him through what action it, or anything, alters ones genetics. He'll offer no answer because his proclamations are empty just like his head.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 7:47 AM ET #630

    It’s basically illegal to say anything bad about Fauci, Gates, or Redfield. 

    Any negative story is quick to be censored and blocked by the internet’s search engines. 

    Modern day book burning. 

    People on the left agree with this censorship and believe the powers that be have their best interests at heart. 

    People on the right do not agree with this censorship and do not think the powers that be have their best interests at heart. 

    Reply

    It’s basically illegal to say anything bad about Fauci, Gates, or Redfield. 

    Any negative story is quick to be censored and blocked by the internet’s search engines. 

    Modern day book burning. 

    People on the left agree with this censorship and believe the powers that be have their best interests at heart. 

    People on the right do not agree with this censorship and do not think the powers that be have their best interests at heart. 

     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 11:06 AM ET #631

    For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny.

    Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying:

    I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one.

    Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is.

     

     

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

    For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny.

    Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying:

    I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one.

    Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is.

     

     

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 11:33 AM ET #632

    Many of you will be glad to hear,, that Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort has been released from prison and to home confinement due to the threats of Covid-19..

    This will open up prison space for citizens who violate Corona Virus shutdown orders .....

    Reply

    Many of you will be glad to hear,, that Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort has been released from prison and to home confinement due to the threats of Covid-19..

    This will open up prison space for citizens who violate Corona Virus shutdown orders .....

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 11:44 AM ET #633

    Over 100 Rikers Island inmates arrested again after being released over coronavirus 

    They’ll cover the Manafort release, but not this 

    Reply

    Over 100 Rikers Island inmates arrested again after being released over coronavirus 

    They’ll cover the Manafort release, but not this 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 12:13 PM ET #634

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny. Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying: I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one. Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is.

    You're all hot air. Get out of your parent's basement, you 40 year old virgin. The nerve to call me a traitor from a keyboard when you're not able to face me like a man and say it. You would need not worry abour corona at that point, and that's a promise. You're a coward and a keyboard activist. Again I ask, where was any of this 3 months ago? So you've found a few websites? Now you have the audacity to act righteous. You're the biggest sheep on this website.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny. Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying: I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one. Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is.

    You're all hot air. Get out of your parent's basement, you 40 year old virgin. The nerve to call me a traitor from a keyboard when you're not able to face me like a man and say it. You would need not worry abour corona at that point, and that's a promise. You're a coward and a keyboard activist. Again I ask, where was any of this 3 months ago? So you've found a few websites? Now you have the audacity to act righteous. You're the biggest sheep on this website.

     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 12:23 PM ET #635

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny. Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying: I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one. Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is. You're all hot air. Get out of your parent's basement, you 40 year old virgin. The nerve to call me a traitor from a keyboard when you're not able to face me like a man and say it. You would need not worry abour corona at that point, and that's a promise. You're a coward and a keyboard activist. Again I ask, where was any of this 3 months ago? So you've found a few websites? Now you have the audacity to act righteous. You're the biggest sheep on this website.

    Bill Gates doesn't need to give u his GMO vaccine. You already behave like one of his micro chipped pets of the future, Jethro the junkyard trailer dog.

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny. Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying: I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one. Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is. You're all hot air. Get out of your parent's basement, you 40 year old virgin. The nerve to call me a traitor from a keyboard when you're not able to face me like a man and say it. You would need not worry abour corona at that point, and that's a promise. You're a coward and a keyboard activist. Again I ask, where was any of this 3 months ago? So you've found a few websites? Now you have the audacity to act righteous. You're the biggest sheep on this website.

    Bill Gates doesn't need to give u his GMO vaccine. You already behave like one of his micro chipped pets of the future, Jethro the junkyard trailer dog.

     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 12:44 PM ET #636

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him?

    The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination. 

    If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number.

    The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.

     The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000.

    The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

     

     

    Reply

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him?

    The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination. 

    If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number.

    The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.

     The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000.

    The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

     

     

     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 1:19 PM ET #637

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him? The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination.  If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number. The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.  The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000. The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

    True story about the world's future, Sundance.

    A cogent, sobering parable that reveals the fraud, the coward, the real monster Bill Gates.

    Bill Gates: Philanthropist or Monster.

    theseagypsyphilosopher.blogspot.com/2020/05/philanthropistormonster

    Open home page to view it.

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him? The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination.  If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number. The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.  The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000. The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

    True story about the world's future, Sundance.

    A cogent, sobering parable that reveals the fraud, the coward, the real monster Bill Gates.

    Bill Gates: Philanthropist or Monster.

    theseagypsyphilosopher.blogspot.com/2020/05/philanthropistormonster

    Open home page to view it.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25553
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 1:26 PM ET #638

    mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you.

    Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly.. 

    Reply

    mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you.

    Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly.. 

     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 1:52 PM ET #639

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you. Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly..

    What a shocker. One of the southern bumpkins, good old boys new normal Nazi, wants to play stasi-in-charge of anybody who questions the official narrative. Thanks for just really clarifying the point I made earlier about how people like you want to turn over the keys to America to those who want to transform it into a surveillance state totalitarian government modelled after China.

    To answer your question directly, I live in the free thinking real world. That's all a mind controlled troll like you needs to know, Chumlee.

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you. Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly..

    What a shocker. One of the southern bumpkins, good old boys new normal Nazi, wants to play stasi-in-charge of anybody who questions the official narrative. Thanks for just really clarifying the point I made earlier about how people like you want to turn over the keys to America to those who want to transform it into a surveillance state totalitarian government modelled after China.

    To answer your question directly, I live in the free thinking real world. That's all a mind controlled troll like you needs to know, Chumlee.

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 2:06 PM ET #640

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you. Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly..

     This looks like a trap,,mctrap.... The Covers Forums Guidelines :  Items that May Result in Immediate Ban...Posting Personal Imformation : Posting personal information about yourself or others..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you. Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly..

     This looks like a trap,,mctrap.... The Covers Forums Guidelines :  Items that May Result in Immediate Ban...Posting Personal Imformation : Posting personal information about yourself or others..

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34549
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 2:20 PM ET #641

    Weird to me that folks want to attack the person and not his material — with solid counter-evidence.  You don’t just call someone names and say they are wrong.  Obviously, this pandemic was not in people’s minds 6 months ago — so why even ask where this material was then?  The point is that it is here now.  

    You have one guy that on at least two occasions has said he has not kept up with the virus or the news and data about it at all.  Yet, he wants to call people names and attack them verbally — actually implies he would fight in person over words. 

    Then you have another guy that mainly posts only negative posts about Trump that questions where the person is, what his age is, and what his job is — instead of countering the material.  What does this matter?  Do you have a certain way you counter different people from different areas, ages or jobs?

    Ridiculous to me how you can have a discussion or debate about any issue like that.  Name-calling and personal questions don’t do that.  

    Why not simply address the issue or topic at hand? You do this be reviewing his material and countering it with your own opinion based on what you ‘know’ or other material you find by experts. 

    I don’t really think Gates has a hidden agenda.  I sincerely think he means well — indeed, he has done a lot of good.  Certainly he is no expert in the field.  But, I think he is trying to help.  Maybe, he also has ulterior motives.

    Pandemics have always been a threat.  They have happened before and will happen again.  It is not like Gates had some great insight.  But he is trying to help. An asteroid will sooner or later hit us, we know this.  Volcanoes will blow, we know this — yet still live near them.  Nuclear war, bio-terror, solar blast, AI — lots of things are ‘known’ threats.

    There are many tangents here.  Does Gates have a nefarious agenda — along with a good one?  Are the big drug companies promoting an expensive drug over a cheap one?  Is the virus being used politically?  Lots of others make for good discussions — this nonsense of just dismissing someone and calling them names is not good.  More people are on here lately because they are not actually leaving the house as much, maybe.  So, maybe they did have a concern about some of these things before — but now they have time to be on here.  So, be polite and discuss rationally or don’t respond and move along.

    This is certainly not the first time Gates has been called into question about his actions.  That has been done way before this pandemic.  

    My opinion is there is unlikely a vaccine coming soon — for various reasons we have discussed in other threads.  No successful vaccine has ever been developed for a coronavirus. This is basically an external system and not internal — it is upper respiratory. That is why it is important to do what we know works.  You have to have a herd immunity at some point as the virus eventually weakens in strength — usually along with the Pareto Principle, as we have discussed in here before.  Etc., etc.

    It is a whole other matter whether administrators and non-virologists should be dictating your economic policy.  You should consider real expert’s opinions and you should have competing opinions form other experts on the committees.  I am not sure how much a Fauci or Gates should dictate economic policy at all.  

    Sure, there are some quacky, conspiracies — but this is not the way to address them adequately. 

    peace_5

    Reply

    Weird to me that folks want to attack the person and not his material — with solid counter-evidence.  You don’t just call someone names and say they are wrong.  Obviously, this pandemic was not in people’s minds 6 months ago — so why even ask where this material was then?  The point is that it is here now.  

    You have one guy that on at least two occasions has said he has not kept up with the virus or the news and data about it at all.  Yet, he wants to call people names and attack them verbally — actually implies he would fight in person over words. 

    Then you have another guy that mainly posts only negative posts about Trump that questions where the person is, what his age is, and what his job is — instead of countering the material.  What does this matter?  Do you have a certain way you counter different people from different areas, ages or jobs?

    Ridiculous to me how you can have a discussion or debate about any issue like that.  Name-calling and personal questions don’t do that.  

    Why not simply address the issue or topic at hand? You do this be reviewing his material and countering it with your own opinion based on what you ‘know’ or other material you find by experts. 

    I don’t really think Gates has a hidden agenda.  I sincerely think he means well — indeed, he has done a lot of good.  Certainly he is no expert in the field.  But, I think he is trying to help.  Maybe, he also has ulterior motives.

    Pandemics have always been a threat.  They have happened before and will happen again.  It is not like Gates had some great insight.  But he is trying to help. An asteroid will sooner or later hit us, we know this.  Volcanoes will blow, we know this — yet still live near them.  Nuclear war, bio-terror, solar blast, AI — lots of things are ‘known’ threats.

    There are many tangents here.  Does Gates have a nefarious agenda — along with a good one?  Are the big drug companies promoting an expensive drug over a cheap one?  Is the virus being used politically?  Lots of others make for good discussions — this nonsense of just dismissing someone and calling them names is not good.  More people are on here lately because they are not actually leaving the house as much, maybe.  So, maybe they did have a concern about some of these things before — but now they have time to be on here.  So, be polite and discuss rationally or don’t respond and move along.

    This is certainly not the first time Gates has been called into question about his actions.  That has been done way before this pandemic.  

    My opinion is there is unlikely a vaccine coming soon — for various reasons we have discussed in other threads.  No successful vaccine has ever been developed for a coronavirus. This is basically an external system and not internal — it is upper respiratory. That is why it is important to do what we know works.  You have to have a herd immunity at some point as the virus eventually weakens in strength — usually along with the Pareto Principle, as we have discussed in here before.  Etc., etc.

    It is a whole other matter whether administrators and non-virologists should be dictating your economic policy.  You should consider real expert’s opinions and you should have competing opinions form other experts on the committees.  I am not sure how much a Fauci or Gates should dictate economic policy at all.  

    Sure, there are some quacky, conspiracies — but this is not the way to address them adequately. 

    peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 2:23 PM ET #642

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny. Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying: I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one. Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is. You're all hot air. Get out of your parent's basement, you 40 year old virgin. The nerve to call me a traitor from a keyboard when you're not able to face me like a man and say it. You would need not worry abour corona at that point, and that's a promise. You're a coward and a keyboard activist. Again I ask, where was any of this 3 months ago? So you've found a few websites? Now you have the audacity to act righteous. You're the biggest sheep on this website. Bill Gates doesn't need to give u his GMO vaccine. You already behave like one of his micro chipped pets of the future, Jethro the junkyard trailer dog.

    Bill Gates won't be giving me anything. I'm mindful of what goes into my body. I eat healthily. I fast. Exercise daily. My body is capable of immunizing itself. What kind of shape are you in? I know you incel types tend to be quite sedentary.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: For all those American traitors in this dumb and dumber thread, who wish to to see America turned into a communist totalitarian surveillance system, here is your new pledge of allegiance to tyranny. Please place your right hand over your muzzle (sheeple's mask) and repeat the following. That means midnight, one third brain cell and Jethro are now to stand at attention and salute their communist flag while saying: I pledge allegiance to my masters (the 1 percent) and the fascist tyranny state for which they stand, one corrupted nation, divided by politics, with liberty and justice for no one. Now when you see them post, you will understand what their agenda really is. You're all hot air. Get out of your parent's basement, you 40 year old virgin. The nerve to call me a traitor from a keyboard when you're not able to face me like a man and say it. You would need not worry abour corona at that point, and that's a promise. You're a coward and a keyboard activist. Again I ask, where was any of this 3 months ago? So you've found a few websites? Now you have the audacity to act righteous. You're the biggest sheep on this website. Bill Gates doesn't need to give u his GMO vaccine. You already behave like one of his micro chipped pets of the future, Jethro the junkyard trailer dog.

    Bill Gates won't be giving me anything. I'm mindful of what goes into my body. I eat healthily. I fast. Exercise daily. My body is capable of immunizing itself. What kind of shape are you in? I know you incel types tend to be quite sedentary.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 2:34 PM ET #643

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him? The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination.  If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number. The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.  The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000. The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

    Sundance, vaccines are our friends but they are not for everyone. I haven't had a flu shot since childhood, over 25 years ago, and probably never will again. I won't be getting a corona vaccination either. Though the covid-19 strain is particulary bad, we've all been exposed to corona viruses long enough to build up natural immunity. The best vaccination for a adult who isn't a healthcare worker is clean living. Vaccines, in and of thenselves aren't the issue though. Ask the people who lived through polio if vaccines are the enemy. Forcing healthy adults into vaccinations is an issue though. Especially when it is just to line big pharma's pockets. When that day comes, and admittedly it is probably upon us, i'll fight it.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him? The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination.  If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number. The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.  The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000. The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

    Sundance, vaccines are our friends but they are not for everyone. I haven't had a flu shot since childhood, over 25 years ago, and probably never will again. I won't be getting a corona vaccination either. Though the covid-19 strain is particulary bad, we've all been exposed to corona viruses long enough to build up natural immunity. The best vaccination for a adult who isn't a healthcare worker is clean living. Vaccines, in and of thenselves aren't the issue though. Ask the people who lived through polio if vaccines are the enemy. Forcing healthy adults into vaccinations is an issue though. Especially when it is just to line big pharma's pockets. When that day comes, and admittedly it is probably upon us, i'll fight it.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 2:39 PM ET #644

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him? The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination.  If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number. The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.  The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000. The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

    And as far as Bill Gates goes, brother, I respect his opinions on computer programming and nothing more. As it pertains to any of this, he can get fucked for all i'm concerned. He and Lex Luthor (Jeff Bezos) who i'm sure is making money hand over fist on all of this. Driving up I-5 about a month ago, every other truck was Amazon's. He's who we need to worry about more than Bill Gates.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Crazy number stu. The Vaccinator in Chief, Bill Gates would like to vaccinate the planet. Has anybody ever voted for him? The population of the planet is 7B. The Vaccinator in Chief says there will be a 1% kill rate for the vaccination.  If accurate. 70M people will be killed after taking the poison from Bill Gates. Imo. That is a huge number. The ptb should be handing out hydroxychloroquine like candy.  The price of a complete hydroxichloroquine  treatment is about $20. The cost of 1 remdesivir treatment is $1000. The long story short is the 7B vaccinations is the end game with 70M people murdered by the shot.

    And as far as Bill Gates goes, brother, I respect his opinions on computer programming and nothing more. As it pertains to any of this, he can get fucked for all i'm concerned. He and Lex Luthor (Jeff Bezos) who i'm sure is making money hand over fist on all of this. Driving up I-5 about a month ago, every other truck was Amazon's. He's who we need to worry about more than Bill Gates.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 3:00 PM ET #645

    Frankly, I don't take issue with his material. It's him and people like him, it's the way he presents it that irks me. And that is why I have addresses him personally and not attacked his material. You're right though, there is a wrong and right way. When it comes to basement dwelling, judgemental, incels like him, i'm not above taking the low road. I'm a handicapper. I believe in statistics. Data. The laws of averages. And they lead me to believe that he is overweight, poor, and lonely. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. If i'm right though, then even if he denies it, everytime I say it i'm driving the knife deeper. Maybe to the point of teaching this pretentious fucktard some humility. Maybe it'll make him to a lose some weight. Maybe meet a nice lady (or a dude, no judgement). Maybe get off of the conspiracy websites and get some fresh, albeit chemtrail laden air. I mean, seriously, calling a someone like midnight, who served, a commie? What the fuck has his fat ass done? I haven't agreed with midnight on much but I would never insult his love for our country. The man is probably one of the finest Americans on this site.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Frankly, I don't take issue with his material. It's him and people like him, it's the way he presents it that irks me. And that is why I have addresses him personally and not attacked his material. You're right though, there is a wrong and right way. When it comes to basement dwelling, judgemental, incels like him, i'm not above taking the low road. I'm a handicapper. I believe in statistics. Data. The laws of averages. And they lead me to believe that he is overweight, poor, and lonely. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. If i'm right though, then even if he denies it, everytime I say it i'm driving the knife deeper. Maybe to the point of teaching this pretentious fucktard some humility. Maybe it'll make him to a lose some weight. Maybe meet a nice lady (or a dude, no judgement). Maybe get off of the conspiracy websites and get some fresh, albeit chemtrail laden air. I mean, seriously, calling a someone like midnight, who served, a commie? What the fuck has his fat ass done? I haven't agreed with midnight on much but I would never insult his love for our country. The man is probably one of the finest Americans on this site.

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34549
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 3:02 PM ET #646

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Sundance, vaccines are our friends but they are not for everyone. I haven't had a flu shot since childhood, over 25 years ago, and probably never will again. I won't be getting a corona vaccination either. Though the covid-19 strain is particulary bad, we've all been exposed to corona viruses long enough to build up natural immunity. The best vaccination for a adult who isn't a healthcare worker is clean living. Vaccines, in and of thenselves aren't the issue though. Ask the people who lived through polio if vaccines are the enemy. Forcing healthy adults into vaccinations is an issue though. Especially when it is just to line big pharma's pockets. When that day comes, and admittedly it is probably upon us, i'll fight it.

    Yep. peace_5  Never had the flu shot.  Never plan to.  Maybe if I were older or weakened or around folks I would put at risk I would get it.  Always been active, eat good, exercise and really been fortunate to be health.   I know some are necessary—like the ones you get as a kid.  Whenever I go to malaria-probe places I do the routine and would consider the vaccine once it is a little further along and tried more.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Sundance, vaccines are our friends but they are not for everyone. I haven't had a flu shot since childhood, over 25 years ago, and probably never will again. I won't be getting a corona vaccination either. Though the covid-19 strain is particulary bad, we've all been exposed to corona viruses long enough to build up natural immunity. The best vaccination for a adult who isn't a healthcare worker is clean living. Vaccines, in and of thenselves aren't the issue though. Ask the people who lived through polio if vaccines are the enemy. Forcing healthy adults into vaccinations is an issue though. Especially when it is just to line big pharma's pockets. When that day comes, and admittedly it is probably upon us, i'll fight it.

    Yep. peace_5  Never had the flu shot.  Never plan to.  Maybe if I were older or weakened or around folks I would put at risk I would get it.  Always been active, eat good, exercise and really been fortunate to be health.   I know some are necessary—like the ones you get as a kid.  Whenever I go to malaria-probe places I do the routine and would consider the vaccine once it is a little further along and tried more.  

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34549
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 3:10 PM ET #647

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Frankly, I don't take issue with his material. It's him and people like him, it's the way he presents it that irks me. And that is why I have addresses him personally and not attacked his material. You're right though, there is a wrong and right way. When it comes to basement dwelling, judgemental, incels like him, i'm not above taking the low road. I'm a handicapper. I believe in statistics. Data. The laws of averages. And they lead me to believe that he is overweight, poor, and lonely. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. If i'm right though, then even if he denies it, everytime I say it i'm driving the knife deeper. Maybe to the point of teaching this pretentious fucktard some humility. Maybe it'll make him to a lose some weight. Maybe meet a nice lady (or a dude, no judgement). Maybe get off of the conspiracy websites and get some fresh, albeit chemtrail laden air. I mean, seriously, calling a someone like midnight, who served, a commie? What the fuck has his fat ass done? I haven't agreed with midnight on much but I would never insult his love for our country. The man is probably one of the finest Americans on this site.

    Sure.  I have issue with a lot of the material.  But it is just not something I choose to delve into.  I just didn’t see it as pretentious— no more than a lot of conspiracy quacks.  

    In his defense, sort of, it seemed he was ‘attacked’ before he started with the name calling. 

    People always call someone the next logical step.  If you are a socialist or liberal you are going to get called the next step’s name in the chain.  Doesn’t make it right.  But it is what it is. 

    Midnight frustrated him also because he did his standar routine of not directly addressing the issues the guy brought up.  

    I dunno.  Just seems juvenile to me to go right to name calling.   

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Frankly, I don't take issue with his material. It's him and people like him, it's the way he presents it that irks me. And that is why I have addresses him personally and not attacked his material. You're right though, there is a wrong and right way. When it comes to basement dwelling, judgemental, incels like him, i'm not above taking the low road. I'm a handicapper. I believe in statistics. Data. The laws of averages. And they lead me to believe that he is overweight, poor, and lonely. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. If i'm right though, then even if he denies it, everytime I say it i'm driving the knife deeper. Maybe to the point of teaching this pretentious fucktard some humility. Maybe it'll make him to a lose some weight. Maybe meet a nice lady (or a dude, no judgement). Maybe get off of the conspiracy websites and get some fresh, albeit chemtrail laden air. I mean, seriously, calling a someone like midnight, who served, a commie? What the fuck has his fat ass done? I haven't agreed with midnight on much but I would never insult his love for our country. The man is probably one of the finest Americans on this site.

    Sure.  I have issue with a lot of the material.  But it is just not something I choose to delve into.  I just didn’t see it as pretentious— no more than a lot of conspiracy quacks.  

    In his defense, sort of, it seemed he was ‘attacked’ before he started with the name calling. 

    People always call someone the next logical step.  If you are a socialist or liberal you are going to get called the next step’s name in the chain.  Doesn’t make it right.  But it is what it is. 

    Midnight frustrated him also because he did his standar routine of not directly addressing the issues the guy brought up.  

    I dunno.  Just seems juvenile to me to go right to name calling.   

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34549
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 3:14 PM ET #648

    Just not the thing I’d choose to hang my hat on, I guess.  I could care less about teaching someone humility just because I think they need it.  It makes me look like I’m picking a fight because I cannot adequately address the topic.  But that’s just me — never saw the point in name-calling. 

    Reply

    Just not the thing I’d choose to hang my hat on, I guess.  I could care less about teaching someone humility just because I think they need it.  It makes me look like I’m picking a fight because I cannot adequately address the topic.  But that’s just me — never saw the point in name-calling. 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25553
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 3:39 PM ET #649

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you. Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly..  This looks like a trap,,mctrap.... The Covers Forums Guidelines :  Items that May Result in Immediate Ban...Posting Personal Imformation : Posting personal information about yourself or others..

    an_ref....Foul on Midnight

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: mctrap...Stu has already broken down your personal profile but I'd like to know a little more about you. Age, where you live, occupation etc. Let it fly..  This looks like a trap,,mctrap.... The Covers Forums Guidelines :  Items that May Result in Immediate Ban...Posting Personal Imformation : Posting personal information about yourself or others..

    an_ref....Foul on Midnight

     
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25553
    Posted: May. 13, 2020 - 4:38 PM ET #650

    I stay away from the obituaries but my wife looks at them everyday because we are at the age where people are here today and gone tomorrow. 

    Today I came across an article describing loved ones lost during the pandemic and simple phrases family members use to describe the deceased.

    A peaceful person with excellent taste, always trying to sing louder than the choir, she was never on time, everyone knows him on the block, he kept every card his wife ever gave him, she had the nicest camera but took the worst pictures,  the taxi driver that would read discarded books in his cab and then donate them to retirement homes, in the most positive sense he was a "hustler" are some of my favorites.

    We've lost 83,000 souls & these are just snapshots into many of their lives. In this thread people have questioned the numbers we see in the media but this helps us realize these aren't just numbers. If you have lost someone close to you during this pandemic, you certainly know what I mean.

    So maybe when you have some time alone, think about what you would want people to say about you when you pass on & if you are honest with yourself and don't like what you think they may say, you still have time in this life to change it. 

    Think about it.

    an_cheers

    Reply

    I stay away from the obituaries but my wife looks at them everyday because we are at the age where people are here today and gone tomorrow. 

    Today I came across an article describing loved ones lost during the pandemic and simple phrases family members use to describe the deceased.

    A peaceful person with excellent taste, always trying to sing louder than the choir, she was never on time, everyone knows him on the block, he kept every card his wife ever gave him, she had the nicest camera but took the worst pictures,  the taxi driver that would read discarded books in his cab and then donate them to retirement homes, in the most positive sense he was a "hustler" are some of my favorites.

    We've lost 83,000 souls & these are just snapshots into many of their lives. In this thread people have questioned the numbers we see in the media but this helps us realize these aren't just numbers. If you have lost someone close to you during this pandemic, you certainly know what I mean.

    So maybe when you have some time alone, think about what you would want people to say about you when you pass on & if you are honest with yourself and don't like what you think they may say, you still have time in this life to change it. 

    Think about it.

    an_cheers

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 262728 ... 191192193 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,710
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,353
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,701
    • Sunday 10/11/2026 613
    • Eagles vs Jags in-game live LONDON 1,735
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 106,416
    • Week 6 Money 16,379
    • Rigged 1,537
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,372
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,482

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.