• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Poker

    New challenge to the rigtards - I will prove its profitable!!!!!

    1234 Next Last»
    electricladylnd
    SOBLATANT
    Crowkillers
    yuice20
    MajaWaja
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4291
    Posts: 84
    1234 Next Last»
     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2010 - 6:01 PM ET #1

    Ok, for a few years here me and my good friend (the poster formerly known as ChanceP) have been vigorously trying to rid the board of all the stories, exaggerations, lies, and just false unproven claims regarding the legitimacy of online poker.

    For the record, YES, collusion happens, yes there has been superuser scandals. People cheat everywhere, live and online and not just in poker. However, my beef here is that none of you have lost any $ to a superuser and none of you have been "screwed" out of you money and the site is NOT "programmng the hands" to determine who wins and loses.

    The cheating thing I understand people being concerned about but the "rigging" theories are just so ridiculous, as proven by "gunners" when he lays out actually how these "programs" would have to work, its just ridiculous to think that way after the way gunners explains it. But hey, it cant just be youre not as good as you think right??? of course not

    So anyways, a year or so ago ChanceP offered a challenge to make one of you rigtards a winner online and if he couldnt he'd pay you $500. Well, to noones surprise, all the rigtards bitched out cuz then their shitty game woulda been exposed. But all the rigtards are still here debating their case!!! Go figure. Dodge the challenge yet still act liek your opinion means anything, ya whatever

    Basically I dont feel you guys are bad guys. I used to feel this way about online too. Basically its just you dont have a good enough understanding of odds, probability, and how big/small your edges really are. Im sure a lot of you feel AK is a 90% favorite over AQ and that 66 is a 75% favorite over AK. Or when a flush gets hit on you you probably really think you got "fucked." Or if AA loses twice in a row it has to be rigged, "OMG my aces lost twice in a row" although by the time you tell the story here its usually "OMG my aces lost 10 times in a row!!!!"

    So heres what I want to do to prove that online is beatable and that the issue here is your guys games, not the site

    I am going to take $100 and turn it into $600, a $500 profit. Big deal, the site always gives you cards at first you rigtards say right????

    Ok then, after I get to $600 I am going to cash out $500 leaving me with just $100. Then I am going to turn it into $600 AGAIN!! Surely the cashout curse is gonna get me now right????

    I can do this on electricladylnd or ChanceP can do it on Floppy McShove. However I know a lot of you feel we work for fulltilt (talk about desperate to make something up) so, we would even be willing to do this ON YOUR ACCOUNT just to show you that your account is not rigged!!! and that youre the problem!!!!

    Ya I can hear you now, "Im not letting you log onto my account", and "thats multiaccounting!!!!" and if you wanna go that route then just keep thinking its rigged and keep losing $. But honestly, instead of the fuck you-fuck me, youre an idiot game weve been playing for months were never gonna get anywhere with this. So how about I or ChanceP gets on to one of your accounts (you dont have any $ on there so who cares) and wins $ and shows you its possible.

    I know all you guys WANT to be winners at poker, thats undeniable. Theres no quicker and more comfortable way (u can do it at home) than to make $ playing poker online. Why not take a look and see how we do it? Surely you all dont really believe were fulltilt employees and have "lucky accounts."

    So our accounts or, if you feel ours are rigged "lucky", then we can use yours.

    Not the best idea in the world but I feel its a start to try and prove to you guys that the issue here is YOU, not riggedness



    Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Ok, for a few years here me and my good friend (the poster formerly known as ChanceP) have been vigorously trying to rid the board of all the stories, exaggerations, lies, and just false unproven claims regarding the legitimacy of online poker.

    For the record, YES, collusion happens, yes there has been superuser scandals. People cheat everywhere, live and online and not just in poker. However, my beef here is that none of you have lost any $ to a superuser and none of you have been "screwed" out of you money and the site is NOT "programmng the hands" to determine who wins and loses.

    The cheating thing I understand people being concerned about but the "rigging" theories are just so ridiculous, as proven by "gunners" when he lays out actually how these "programs" would have to work, its just ridiculous to think that way after the way gunners explains it. But hey, it cant just be youre not as good as you think right??? of course not

    So anyways, a year or so ago ChanceP offered a challenge to make one of you rigtards a winner online and if he couldnt he'd pay you $500. Well, to noones surprise, all the rigtards bitched out cuz then their shitty game woulda been exposed. But all the rigtards are still here debating their case!!! Go figure. Dodge the challenge yet still act liek your opinion means anything, ya whatever

    Basically I dont feel you guys are bad guys. I used to feel this way about online too. Basically its just you dont have a good enough understanding of odds, probability, and how big/small your edges really are. Im sure a lot of you feel AK is a 90% favorite over AQ and that 66 is a 75% favorite over AK. Or when a flush gets hit on you you probably really think you got "fucked." Or if AA loses twice in a row it has to be rigged, "OMG my aces lost twice in a row" although by the time you tell the story here its usually "OMG my aces lost 10 times in a row!!!!"

    So heres what I want to do to prove that online is beatable and that the issue here is your guys games, not the site

    I am going to take $100 and turn it into $600, a $500 profit. Big deal, the site always gives you cards at first you rigtards say right????

    Ok then, after I get to $600 I am going to cash out $500 leaving me with just $100. Then I am going to turn it into $600 AGAIN!! Surely the cashout curse is gonna get me now right????

    I can do this on electricladylnd or ChanceP can do it on Floppy McShove. However I know a lot of you feel we work for fulltilt (talk about desperate to make something up) so, we would even be willing to do this ON YOUR ACCOUNT just to show you that your account is not rigged!!! and that youre the problem!!!!

    Ya I can hear you now, "Im not letting you log onto my account", and "thats multiaccounting!!!!" and if you wanna go that route then just keep thinking its rigged and keep losing $. But honestly, instead of the fuck you-fuck me, youre an idiot game weve been playing for months were never gonna get anywhere with this. So how about I or ChanceP gets on to one of your accounts (you dont have any $ on there so who cares) and wins $ and shows you its possible.

    I know all you guys WANT to be winners at poker, thats undeniable. Theres no quicker and more comfortable way (u can do it at home) than to make $ playing poker online. Why not take a look and see how we do it? Surely you all dont really believe were fulltilt employees and have "lucky accounts."

    So our accounts or, if you feel ours are rigged "lucky", then we can use yours.

    Not the best idea in the world but I feel its a start to try and prove to you guys that the issue here is YOU, not riggedness



    Thoughts? Suggestions?
     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2010 - 9:02 PM ET #2

    if you really want to rid the board of all the stories, exaggerations, and lies, GET THE FUC OFF, DUDE!!!!! . 
    Reply
    if you really want to rid the board of all the stories, exaggerations, and lies, GET THE FUC OFF, DUDE!!!!! . 
     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2010 - 9:18 PM ET #3

    I am now not alone in the fight against online riggedness retardedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Take us up on the challenge. I can play on your account. ChanceP can play on your account. Bankroll101 can play on your account (yes he is OBV a friend of mine and in on this). If we lose we'll give you $100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE???

    $100 IF WE LOSE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    Reply
    I am now not alone in the fight against online riggedness retardedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Take us up on the challenge. I can play on your account. ChanceP can play on your account. Bankroll101 can play on your account (yes he is OBV a friend of mine and in on this). If we lose we'll give you $100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE???

    $100 IF WE LOSE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2010 - 9:51 PM ET #4

    You don't have to prove that online is beatable. I think some people feel that it is unbeatable everytime they play and that simply isn't the case, just like in real life, that is why they complain.

     

    Reply

    You don't have to prove that online is beatable. I think some people feel that it is unbeatable everytime they play and that simply isn't the case, just like in real life, that is why they complain.

     

     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2010 - 2:19 AM ET #5

    if this is serious, you can use my account all you want
    Reply
    if this is serious, you can use my account all you want
     
    MajaWaja
    MajaWaja
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 570
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2010 - 3:38 AM ET #6

    Oh I wish you could have played on my Party account, would have been fun times.   Too bad your not in location.

     

    Reply
    Oh I wish you could have played on my Party account, would have been fun times.   Too bad your not in location.

     

     
    DannoDanger
    DannoDanger
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 3554
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2010 - 11:11 AM ET #7

    The 'rigtards' are the reason that the good players make money.  Why help?  I'm glad people think it's rigged, yet continue to pump their dead money into the online poker economy.  It makes my life easier. 
    Reply
    The 'rigtards' are the reason that the good players make money.  Why help?  I'm glad people think it's rigged, yet continue to pump their dead money into the online poker economy.  It makes my life easier. 
     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2010 - 12:07 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by DannoDanger:

    The 'rigtards' are the reason that the good players make money.  Why help?  I'm glad people think it's rigged, yet continue to pump their dead money into the online poker economy.  It makes my life easier. 

    another dreamer living in his fantasy world. Also, please tell, dude or chick?????  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DannoDanger:

    The 'rigtards' are the reason that the good players make money.  Why help?  I'm glad people think it's rigged, yet continue to pump their dead money into the online poker economy.  It makes my life easier. 

    another dreamer living in his fantasy world. Also, please tell, dude or chick?????  

     
    SuperiorInsight
    SuperiorInsight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2010 - 11:02 PM ET #9

    I have a Poker Bot that plays limit holdem while I sleep. I turn the bot on right before bed. Play 2 tables at 1/2 limit and earn around 1,000 FP points on Poker stars a day. I also average 80 bux a night.

    You should do that. It's the easiest way to win.

    Reply

    I have a Poker Bot that plays limit holdem while I sleep. I turn the bot on right before bed. Play 2 tables at 1/2 limit and earn around 1,000 FP points on Poker stars a day. I also average 80 bux a night.

    You should do that. It's the easiest way to win.

     
    cmo1037
    cmo1037
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 4080
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 12:47 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    I have a Poker Bot that plays limit holdem while I sleep. I turn the bot on right before bed. Play 2 tables at 1/2 limit and earn around 1,000 FP points on Poker stars a day. I also average 80 bux a night.

    You should do that. It's the easiest way to win.



    i definitely believe that, where can i get the "bot program"? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    I have a Poker Bot that plays limit holdem while I sleep. I turn the bot on right before bed. Play 2 tables at 1/2 limit and earn around 1,000 FP points on Poker stars a day. I also average 80 bux a night.

    You should do that. It's the easiest way to win.



    i definitely believe that, where can i get the "bot program"? 
     
    SuperiorInsight
    SuperiorInsight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 5:02 AM ET #11

    There are a few out there. I use Poker Android. You can adjust your bot to exactly detail on how you want it to play. Adjust each and every hand in every position.
    Reply
    There are a few out there. I use Poker Android. You can adjust your bot to exactly detail on how you want it to play. Adjust each and every hand in every position.
     
    TheBest
    TheBest
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2002
    Posts: 6535
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 9:40 AM ET #12

    this dumb idiot is so stupid. i play poker live against some of the best players in florida every day and make tons of money i go online dont make crap its rigged u idiot. Anyone that says its not rigged is working for the site itself or doesn't sit first as chancep always said he sits and waits and checks every opponent on sharkscope but who has the time to do that crap its all a scam . save ur money play live its much more profitable.
    Reply
    this dumb idiot is so stupid. i play poker live against some of the best players in florida every day and make tons of money i go online dont make crap its rigged u idiot. Anyone that says its not rigged is working for the site itself or doesn't sit first as chancep always said he sits and waits and checks every opponent on sharkscope but who has the time to do that crap its all a scam . save ur money play live its much more profitable.
     
    TheBest
    TheBest
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2002
    Posts: 6535
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 9:43 AM ET #13

    thats what some of these sites do they use poker android type software so they have 6 bots at at table that are superaggressive so get ur money all in so its u versus 6 crazy bots wonder whose gonna get the money the scam site ding.u lose

     

    Reply

    thats what some of these sites do they use poker android type software so they have 6 bots at at table that are superaggressive so get ur money all in so its u versus 6 crazy bots wonder whose gonna get the money the scam site ding.u lose

     

     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 3:25 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    I have a Poker Bot that plays limit holdem while I sleep. I turn the bot on right before bed. Play 2 tables at 1/2 limit and earn around 1,000 FP points on Poker stars a day. I also average 80 bux a night.

    You should do that. It's the easiest way to win.




    Ya  . . .. . . .   sure dude
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    I have a Poker Bot that plays limit holdem while I sleep. I turn the bot on right before bed. Play 2 tables at 1/2 limit and earn around 1,000 FP points on Poker stars a day. I also average 80 bux a night.

    You should do that. It's the easiest way to win.




    Ya  . . .. . . .   sure dude
     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 3:26 PM ET #15

    notice the rigtards are dodging the challenge and just bringing more fairy tales to the table

    same ol same ol
    Reply
    notice the rigtards are dodging the challenge and just bringing more fairy tales to the table

    same ol same ol
     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 3:27 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DannoDanger:

    The 'rigtards' are the reason that the good players make money.  Why help?  I'm glad people think it's rigged, yet continue to pump their dead money into the online poker economy.  It makes my life easier. 




    I agree. Why should I try and enlighten these losing players?

    Keep blaming the sites and I'll keep winning guys.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DannoDanger:

    The 'rigtards' are the reason that the good players make money.  Why help?  I'm glad people think it's rigged, yet continue to pump their dead money into the online poker economy.  It makes my life easier. 




    I agree. Why should I try and enlighten these losing players?

    Keep blaming the sites and I'll keep winning guys.
     
    mmac66
    mmac66
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12725
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 4:12 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by electricladylnd:





    I agree. Why should I try and enlighten these losing players?

    Keep blaming the sites and I'll keep winning guys.

     

    electric.....your commitment to this cause is un-wavering. I'm not really sure why you have such a religous conviction for trying to get folks to believe online is not-rigged.

    If people think it's rigged, who gives a fuck? Does it really matter? What is accomplished if you succeed in "showing" them that you can make money and that the reason they are losing is because they suck? Maybe then they realize they are bad at poker and quit playing online AND live? People who believe the sites are rigged aren't going to change their opinion and it is their right to have those opinions.....Either way, they probably aren't playing online anymore, regardless of what you "prove" to them......just not sure why you are zealous in your pursuit of this cause.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by electricladylnd:





    I agree. Why should I try and enlighten these losing players?

    Keep blaming the sites and I'll keep winning guys.

     

    electric.....your commitment to this cause is un-wavering. I'm not really sure why you have such a religous conviction for trying to get folks to believe online is not-rigged.

    If people think it's rigged, who gives a fuck? Does it really matter? What is accomplished if you succeed in "showing" them that you can make money and that the reason they are losing is because they suck? Maybe then they realize they are bad at poker and quit playing online AND live? People who believe the sites are rigged aren't going to change their opinion and it is their right to have those opinions.....Either way, they probably aren't playing online anymore, regardless of what you "prove" to them......just not sure why you are zealous in your pursuit of this cause.

     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 4:40 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by mmac66:

     

    electric.....your commitment to this cause is un-wavering. I'm not really sure why you have such a religous conviction for trying to get folks to believe online is not-rigged.

    If people think it's rigged, who gives a fuck? Does it really matter? What is accomplished if you succeed in "showing" them that you can make money and that the reason they are losing is because they suck? Maybe then they realize they are bad at poker and quit playing online AND live? People who believe the sites are rigged aren't going to change their opinion and it is their right to have those opinions.....Either way, they probably aren't playing online anymore, regardless of what you "prove" to them......just not sure why you are zealous in your pursuit of this cause.



    Your post is spot on about pretty much everything. Why should I care that these self-proclaimed good players think its rigged??? Its a good point and youre right, I shouldnt even care. The reasons I do care though is this :

    First, Ive been around covers/wagerline for ages, longer than my reg date. I was "POWERPICKS" back on the old wagerline YEARS ago. The bottom line is if any of these sites were programming the hands itd have been exposed by now. I just hate to see people come on here and JUST COMPLETELY 100% MAKE SHIT UP about online poker, it just drives me nuts. The same way the "this game was fixed" guy drives me nuts on the football boards. Thats all personal reasons

    The bigger reason is we (internet poker players) are all together in a big fight trying to make it 100% legal. The argument here is if its "game of skill" or not, which it CLEARLY is. However, we have all these novice excuse making poker players who are flat out MAKING SHIT UP about online poker making it look terrible. Then all the non poker players start believing all the LIES because they just consider it "gambling" and a "casino game" so how could it be anything but luck??? which is total bullshit. Then the masses of ignorant losing players start telling lie after lie, fairy tale after fairy tale, and the growing bad attitude towards online poker just grows and grows and grows, all on bullshit.

    So basically the fight to make online poker legal is gonna be hard enough of a fight to win. Then when theres just countless FALSE accusations it hurts "the cause." People are so misinformed and are just so dead wrong about how online poker (and poker in general) for that matter that the common opinion of poker is that its just like blackjack and craps, which anyone who knows anything knows that laughable. But these rigtards will tell anyone who will listen its exactly the same. Plus they also dont understand that a site make money differently with poker as opposed to blackjack.


    So all in all basically all the rigtards lies are hurting the chances of it ever becoming legal, thats my issue

    Also, every single hand is tracked on all the major sites. Its all right there in the numbers, if something was "up" itd have been proven but it hasnt. But since some guys arent good enough to win online they wanna tear down the whole industry cuz hey "if they cant win it must be rigged"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mmac66:

     

    electric.....your commitment to this cause is un-wavering. I'm not really sure why you have such a religous conviction for trying to get folks to believe online is not-rigged.

    If people think it's rigged, who gives a fuck? Does it really matter? What is accomplished if you succeed in "showing" them that you can make money and that the reason they are losing is because they suck? Maybe then they realize they are bad at poker and quit playing online AND live? People who believe the sites are rigged aren't going to change their opinion and it is their right to have those opinions.....Either way, they probably aren't playing online anymore, regardless of what you "prove" to them......just not sure why you are zealous in your pursuit of this cause.



    Your post is spot on about pretty much everything. Why should I care that these self-proclaimed good players think its rigged??? Its a good point and youre right, I shouldnt even care. The reasons I do care though is this :

    First, Ive been around covers/wagerline for ages, longer than my reg date. I was "POWERPICKS" back on the old wagerline YEARS ago. The bottom line is if any of these sites were programming the hands itd have been exposed by now. I just hate to see people come on here and JUST COMPLETELY 100% MAKE SHIT UP about online poker, it just drives me nuts. The same way the "this game was fixed" guy drives me nuts on the football boards. Thats all personal reasons

    The bigger reason is we (internet poker players) are all together in a big fight trying to make it 100% legal. The argument here is if its "game of skill" or not, which it CLEARLY is. However, we have all these novice excuse making poker players who are flat out MAKING SHIT UP about online poker making it look terrible. Then all the non poker players start believing all the LIES because they just consider it "gambling" and a "casino game" so how could it be anything but luck??? which is total bullshit. Then the masses of ignorant losing players start telling lie after lie, fairy tale after fairy tale, and the growing bad attitude towards online poker just grows and grows and grows, all on bullshit.

    So basically the fight to make online poker legal is gonna be hard enough of a fight to win. Then when theres just countless FALSE accusations it hurts "the cause." People are so misinformed and are just so dead wrong about how online poker (and poker in general) for that matter that the common opinion of poker is that its just like blackjack and craps, which anyone who knows anything knows that laughable. But these rigtards will tell anyone who will listen its exactly the same. Plus they also dont understand that a site make money differently with poker as opposed to blackjack.


    So all in all basically all the rigtards lies are hurting the chances of it ever becoming legal, thats my issue

    Also, every single hand is tracked on all the major sites. Its all right there in the numbers, if something was "up" itd have been proven but it hasnt. But since some guys arent good enough to win online they wanna tear down the whole industry cuz hey "if they cant win it must be rigged"
     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 4:44 PM ET #19

    But youre right, the rigtards will never change their mind. Theyre the same guys who thinks Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady are tanking playoff games when they lose their patriot playoff bet.

    THE FIX IS IN!!!!!!!
    Reply
    But youre right, the rigtards will never change their mind. Theyre the same guys who thinks Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady are tanking playoff games when they lose their patriot playoff bet.

    THE FIX IS IN!!!!!!!
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 5:26 PM ET #20

    deflecting blame is no healthy way to go through life.  Live up to you're own mistakes.  it's no one's fault but your own

    Reply

    deflecting blame is no healthy way to go through life.  Live up to you're own mistakes.  it's no one's fault but your own

     
    mmac66
    mmac66
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12725
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 5:38 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by electricladylnd:



    Your post is spot on about pretty much everything. Why should I care that these self-proclaimed good players think its rigged??? Its a good point and youre right, I shouldnt even care. The reasons I do care though is this :

    First, Ive been around covers/wagerline for ages, longer than my reg date. I was "POWERPICKS" back on the old wagerline YEARS ago. The bottom line is if any of these sites were programming the hands itd have been exposed by now. I just hate to see people come on here and JUST COMPLETELY 100% MAKE SHIT UP about online poker, it just drives me nuts. The same way the "this game was fixed" guy drives me nuts on the football boards. Thats all personal reasons

    The bigger reason is we (internet poker players) are all together in a big fight trying to make it 100% legal. The argument here is if its "game of skill" or not, which it CLEARLY is. However, we have all these novice excuse making poker players who are flat out MAKING SHIT UP about online poker making it look terrible. Then all the non poker players start believing all the LIES because they just consider it "gambling" and a "casino game" so how could it be anything but luck??? which is total bullshit. Then the masses of ignorant losing players start telling lie after lie, fairy tale after fairy tale, and the growing bad attitude towards online poker just grows and grows and grows, all on bullshit.

    So basically the fight to make online poker legal is gonna be hard enough of a fight to win. Then when theres just countless FALSE accusations it hurts "the cause." People are so misinformed and are just so dead wrong about how online poker (and poker in general) for that matter that the common opinion of poker is that its just like blackjack and craps, which anyone who knows anything knows that laughable. But these rigtards will tell anyone who will listen its exactly the same. Plus they also dont understand that a site make money differently with poker as opposed to blackjack.


    So all in all basically all the rigtards lies are hurting the chances of it ever becoming legal, thats my issue

    Also, every single hand is tracked on all the major sites. Its all right there in the numbers, if something was "up" itd have been proven but it hasnt. But since some guys arent good enough to win online they wanna tear down the whole industry cuz hey "if they cant win it must be rigged"



    Fair enough.....although I think anyone reading/posting on covers.com already supports the cause to make online poker legal
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by electricladylnd:



    Your post is spot on about pretty much everything. Why should I care that these self-proclaimed good players think its rigged??? Its a good point and youre right, I shouldnt even care. The reasons I do care though is this :

    First, Ive been around covers/wagerline for ages, longer than my reg date. I was "POWERPICKS" back on the old wagerline YEARS ago. The bottom line is if any of these sites were programming the hands itd have been exposed by now. I just hate to see people come on here and JUST COMPLETELY 100% MAKE SHIT UP about online poker, it just drives me nuts. The same way the "this game was fixed" guy drives me nuts on the football boards. Thats all personal reasons

    The bigger reason is we (internet poker players) are all together in a big fight trying to make it 100% legal. The argument here is if its "game of skill" or not, which it CLEARLY is. However, we have all these novice excuse making poker players who are flat out MAKING SHIT UP about online poker making it look terrible. Then all the non poker players start believing all the LIES because they just consider it "gambling" and a "casino game" so how could it be anything but luck??? which is total bullshit. Then the masses of ignorant losing players start telling lie after lie, fairy tale after fairy tale, and the growing bad attitude towards online poker just grows and grows and grows, all on bullshit.

    So basically the fight to make online poker legal is gonna be hard enough of a fight to win. Then when theres just countless FALSE accusations it hurts "the cause." People are so misinformed and are just so dead wrong about how online poker (and poker in general) for that matter that the common opinion of poker is that its just like blackjack and craps, which anyone who knows anything knows that laughable. But these rigtards will tell anyone who will listen its exactly the same. Plus they also dont understand that a site make money differently with poker as opposed to blackjack.


    So all in all basically all the rigtards lies are hurting the chances of it ever becoming legal, thats my issue

    Also, every single hand is tracked on all the major sites. Its all right there in the numbers, if something was "up" itd have been proven but it hasnt. But since some guys arent good enough to win online they wanna tear down the whole industry cuz hey "if they cant win it must be rigged"



    Fair enough.....although I think anyone reading/posting on covers.com already supports the cause to make online poker legal
     
    gers
    gers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 8807
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 6:12 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by electricladylnd:





    I agree. Why should I try and enlighten these losing players?

    Keep blaming the sites and I'll keep winning guys.

    Your legit I looked up your username on sharkscope,got my Full Tilt problem solved and was looking for you yesterday you were not logged and Chance either you missed out in taking my money pretty busy with work but if it rains on weekends I will look for you on Tilt.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by electricladylnd:





    I agree. Why should I try and enlighten these losing players?

    Keep blaming the sites and I'll keep winning guys.

    Your legit I looked up your username on sharkscope,got my Full Tilt problem solved and was looking for you yesterday you were not logged and Chance either you missed out in taking my money pretty busy with work but if it rains on weekends I will look for you on Tilt.

     
    MajaWaja
    MajaWaja
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 570
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 7:02 PM ET #23

    Hey electric, don't use sports comparisons and terminology, you don't know shit about sports! Stick with what you know.


    Reply
    Hey electric, don't use sports comparisons and terminology, you don't know shit about sports! Stick with what you know.


     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 7:07 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by MajaWaja:

    Hey electric, don't use sports comparisons and terminology, you don't know shit about sports! Stick with what you know.








    lol, the guys who believes in the "cash out curse"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MajaWaja:

    Hey electric, don't use sports comparisons and terminology, you don't know shit about sports! Stick with what you know.








    lol, the guys who believes in the "cash out curse"
     
     
    electricladylnd
    electricladylnd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1947
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2010 - 7:08 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by mmac66:




    Fair enough.....although I think anyone reading/posting on covers.com already supports the cause to make online poker legal




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mmac66:




    Fair enough.....although I think anyone reading/posting on covers.com already supports the cause to make online poker legal




    All Forums | Poker
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 497
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,111
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,501
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
    • NFL Sunday 6,987
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,239

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.