SemTech Corp opens this morning @ 75.00 a share! Amazeballs. Airship AI Holdings opens @ 5.07 a true double up. Seems to have great support so who knows. Drones are a thing![]()
Stock update
SemTech Corp opens this morning @ 75.00 a share! Amazeballs. Airship AI Holdings opens @ 5.07 a true double up. Seems to have great support so who knows. Drones are a thing![]()
As I sit here at the keyboard staring out at the latest dump of snow I would like to add that 100 shares of AUR have been purchased @ 7.65 per share this week. In short they are into driverless trucking. Running a test of their fleet from Dallas to Houston in the coming weeks. I can think of worse places to put 1,000 bucks of my Canadian dollars. ![]()
As I sit here at the keyboard staring out at the latest dump of snow I would like to add that 100 shares of AUR have been purchased @ 7.65 per share this week. In short they are into driverless trucking. Running a test of their fleet from Dallas to Houston in the coming weeks. I can think of worse places to put 1,000 bucks of my Canadian dollars. ![]()
Congrats! Nice purchase!
![]()
I traded them a bit Thursday and Friday. I considered getting some of the JUN 10 calls. I wish I had. They went from .60 up to 2.80.
I may still get some later on if it dips back down. Out of the 5 analysts I follow on these stocks, 3 are hold and 2 are buy.
It will be interesting to see the price action and volume this week.
Good luck on this one.
![]()
Congrats! Nice purchase!
![]()
I traded them a bit Thursday and Friday. I considered getting some of the JUN 10 calls. I wish I had. They went from .60 up to 2.80.
I may still get some later on if it dips back down. Out of the 5 analysts I follow on these stocks, 3 are hold and 2 are buy.
It will be interesting to see the price action and volume this week.
Good luck on this one.
![]()
As I sit here at the keyboard staring out at the latest dump of snow I would like to add that 100 shares of AUR have been purchased @ 7.65 per share this week. In short they are into driverless trucking. Running a test of their fleet from Dallas to Houston in the coming weeks. I can think of worse places to put 1,000 bucks of my Canadian dollars.
These trucks will never work in winter in the northern states or north of the border right? As it is right now in NYS you can only run double 40s on I90 buffalo to Albany then i87 south to exit 15. There is too much road spray in winter for censors. I have an honest question about this driverless semi trucks, who does the pre trips?
So many times i have my blinker on to get over and most times you have to just get over and share the lane because drivers are either stupid or ignorant
I hope you make money Johnny but even if the states make dedicated lanes like a bus lane, these trucks will end up with more human errors because people drive fast and take chances
As I sit here at the keyboard staring out at the latest dump of snow I would like to add that 100 shares of AUR have been purchased @ 7.65 per share this week. In short they are into driverless trucking. Running a test of their fleet from Dallas to Houston in the coming weeks. I can think of worse places to put 1,000 bucks of my Canadian dollars.
These trucks will never work in winter in the northern states or north of the border right? As it is right now in NYS you can only run double 40s on I90 buffalo to Albany then i87 south to exit 15. There is too much road spray in winter for censors. I have an honest question about this driverless semi trucks, who does the pre trips?
So many times i have my blinker on to get over and most times you have to just get over and share the lane because drivers are either stupid or ignorant
I hope you make money Johnny but even if the states make dedicated lanes like a bus lane, these trucks will end up with more human errors because people drive fast and take chances
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
tost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vktx,,,,,,,,,,,,not trying to piss on jonny's parade but the reality is driverless trucks, at least in the us will not be a thing , too many headwinds, regulation, liability, unions,,,,i could go on,,,,,,it wont happen in our lifetime or my kid's,,,,,,however does not mean the technology cant be monetized in other ways,,,,,
@jimmymcnulllty
Jimmy, you seem to have a bit of a stutter. Big Red has found a cure I think so please DM him to get the cure.
Thanks for your impute and analysis. I have built a strong portfolio over the last 18 years and I am sure having a couple of bets on future happenings has put me in this position. Walmart and Costco come to mind plus Shopify, lets not forget that beauty. 75$ Canadian last July and today 182$
. Go Canada!!!
@jimmymcnulllty
Jimmy, you seem to have a bit of a stutter. Big Red has found a cure I think so please DM him to get the cure.
Thanks for your impute and analysis. I have built a strong portfolio over the last 18 years and I am sure having a couple of bets on future happenings has put me in this position. Walmart and Costco come to mind plus Shopify, lets not forget that beauty. 75$ Canadian last July and today 182$
. Go Canada!!!
SemTech Corp opens this morning @ 75.00 a share! Amazeballs. Airship AI Holdings opens @ 5.07 a true double up. Seems to have great support so who knows. Drones are a thing
SMTC down to $37 from that $75.
AISP at $5.
SemTech Corp opens this morning @ 75.00 a share! Amazeballs. Airship AI Holdings opens @ 5.07 a true double up. Seems to have great support so who knows. Drones are a thing
SMTC down to $37 from that $75.
AISP at $5.
I follow it everyday,Bro I own Aisp @ 2.50 and SMTC @ 25$. In for the long haul. Hell look how they are beating up on Microsoft. As most know in the PB I play the long game!
. Suns out today in SW Ontario.
I follow it everyday,Bro I own Aisp @ 2.50 and SMTC @ 25$. In for the long haul. Hell look how they are beating up on Microsoft. As most know in the PB I play the long game!
. Suns out today in SW Ontario.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,392
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,331
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,508
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,821
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,227
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,846
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
