Hopefully the legend Don Juan is still kicking the can and blesses us with his knowledge at some point in these next 2 weeks
Now we wait for Don Juan
I am a newbie, so not familiar with this person. That being said. I do know how to use the search feature here, and I searched his name and he has logged in today. So, I'd say he's still kicking![]()
I am a newbie, so not familiar with this person. That being said. I do know how to use the search feature here, and I searched his name and he has logged in today. So, I'd say he's still kicking![]()
He was on the Eagles 2 years ago and obviously lost. Snapped an impressive SB win streak of many years if I'm not mistaken. Will be "eag"erly awaiting his pick for the rematch.
![]()
He was on the Eagles 2 years ago and obviously lost. Snapped an impressive SB win streak of many years if I'm not mistaken. Will be "eag"erly awaiting his pick for the rematch.
![]()
19 wins out of the last 23 Superbowls played works out to 82.6%.
Don Juan is the most interesting man in the world:
19 wins out of the last 23 Superbowls played works out to 82.6%.
Don Juan is the most interesting man in the world:
The pick will not be made until 2 days before the game as 89074 stated. To put down a wager today is not a good idea.
Way to many things can happen in the next 10 days.
The pick will not be made until 2 days before the game as 89074 stated. To put down a wager today is not a good idea.
Way to many things can happen in the next 10 days.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,735
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
