Sounds like the Amish community might be the right place for you. Or maybe you should consider going back to Israel.
JerryRice banned?
Greyhound
Says the guy who spends his life stalking a tranny girl in a gambling forum
I got nothing against your porn passwords, why you coming at me?
Woopdurritis is the guy bashing you. It just looks like it's me because he put his comment in my quotes.
Greyhound
Says the guy who spends his life stalking a tranny girl in a gambling forum
I got nothing against your porn passwords, why you coming at me?
Woopdurritis is the guy bashing you. It just looks like it's me because he put his comment in my quotes.
Whats wrong with the Amish ![]()
Not showering would be awesome - that would save me 15 minutes a day...Plus i dont think they shave - I hate shaving.
Im pretty sure they shit though.
Whats wrong with the Amish ![]()
Not showering would be awesome - that would save me 15 minutes a day...Plus i dont think they shave - I hate shaving.
Im pretty sure they shit though.
I got nothing against your porn passwords, why you coming at me?
Woopdurritis is the guy bashing you. It just looks like it's me because he put his comment in my quotes.
You are correct, i just got so used to bashing you that it came to me naturally
For record, Esme Denters is mad at you for leaving her.
I got nothing against your porn passwords, why you coming at me?
Woopdurritis is the guy bashing you. It just looks like it's me because he put his comment in my quotes.
You are correct, i just got so used to bashing you that it came to me naturally
For record, Esme Denters is mad at you for leaving her.
Whats wrong with the Amish ![]()
Not showering would be awesome - that would save me 15 minutes a day...Plus i dont think they shave - I hate shaving.
Im pretty sure they shit though.
Lol
Whats wrong with the Amish ![]()
Not showering would be awesome - that would save me 15 minutes a day...Plus i dont think they shave - I hate shaving.
Im pretty sure they shit though.
Lol
Woopdurittis
Sounds like the Amish community might be the right place for you. Or maybe you should consider going back to Israel.
Woopdurittis
Sounds like the Amish community might be the right place for you. Or maybe you should consider going back to Israel.
Woopdurittis
Sounds like the Amish community might be the right place for you. Or maybe you should consider going back to Israel.
Woopdurittis
Sounds like the Amish community might be the right place for you. Or maybe you should consider going back to Israel.
Whats wrong with the Amish ![]()
Not showering would be awesome - that would save me 15 minutes a day...Plus i dont think they shave - I hate shaving.
Im pretty sure they shit though.
Whats wrong with the Amish ![]()
Not showering would be awesome - that would save me 15 minutes a day...Plus i dont think they shave - I hate shaving.
Im pretty sure they shit though.
You are correct, i just got so used to bashing you that it came to me naturally
For record, Esmee Denters is mad at you for leaving her.
Esmee, hasn't become the star that I thought she was going to be. She's done alright though I guess from just putting videos on YouTube of herself singing.
You are correct, i just got so used to bashing you that it came to me naturally
For record, Esmee Denters is mad at you for leaving her.
Esmee, hasn't become the star that I thought she was going to be. She's done alright though I guess from just putting videos on YouTube of herself singing.
So you are saying that Woopdurritis is amish
So you are saying that Woopdurritis is amish
You are just angry because one of your wing nut bitches BOB lost another alias today.
You are just angry because one of your wing nut bitches BOB lost another alias today.
Esmee, hasn't become the star that I thought she was going to be. She's done alright though I guess from just putting videos on YouTube of herself singing.
Maybe she fell from grace because you stopped sending your "love" towards her
Esmee, hasn't become the star that I thought she was going to be. She's done alright though I guess from just putting videos on YouTube of herself singing.
Maybe she fell from grace because you stopped sending your "love" towards her
You are just angry because one of your wing nut bitches BOB lost another alias today.
You are just angry because one of your wing nut bitches BOB lost another alias today.
Hey woop your're next on line to get eject from this wonderful site like my new avatar been personified for now by Booky , ![]()
Thanks im in charge of this avy now ...![]()
Hey woop your're next on line to get eject from this wonderful site like my new avatar been personified for now by Booky , ![]()
Thanks im in charge of this avy now ...![]()
Hey woop your're next on line to get eject from this wonderful site like my new avatar been personified for now by Booky , ![]()
Thanks im in charge of this avy now ...![]()
Hey woop your're next on line to get eject from this wonderful site like my new avatar been personified for now by Booky , ![]()
Thanks im in charge of this avy now ...![]()
You're not in charge of mine though........
You're not in charge of mine though........
Thank god this undertone racist piece of shit is banned and hopefully crying in his own shit
B'c anything less for that scumbag wouldn't be justice
If any of you think that this guy Jerry was anything but a dumbass who said stupid shit you're lost
I don't have a problem personally against anyone but Jerry b'c I don't care what anyone says his tone of post and threads were fueled by negative thoughts and nothing else
Fuck him til the cows come home
This also gave me much more faith in Covers team and shows that this shit won't stand!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else want to start the same bullshit threads he did should get the same treatment
Thank you for getting rid of the trash
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here's looking at you Jerry you idiot
Jerry aka Bob aka APK aka HiMIke aka whatever else you have loser..
Thank god this undertone racist piece of shit is banned and hopefully crying in his own shit
B'c anything less for that scumbag wouldn't be justice
If any of you think that this guy Jerry was anything but a dumbass who said stupid shit you're lost
I don't have a problem personally against anyone but Jerry b'c I don't care what anyone says his tone of post and threads were fueled by negative thoughts and nothing else
Fuck him til the cows come home
This also gave me much more faith in Covers team and shows that this shit won't stand!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else want to start the same bullshit threads he did should get the same treatment
Thank you for getting rid of the trash
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here's looking at you Jerry you idiot
Jerry aka Bob aka APK aka HiMIke aka whatever else you have loser..
Thank god this undertone racist piece of shit is banned and hopefully crying in his own shit
B'c anything less for that scumbag wouldn't be justice
If any of you think that this guy Jerry was anything but a dumbass who said stupid shit you're lost
I don't have a problem personally against anyone but Jerry b'c I don't care what anyone says his tone of post and threads were fueled by negative thoughts and nothing else
Fuck him til the cows come home
This also gave me much more faith in Covers team and shows that this shit won't stand!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else want to start the same bullshit threads he did should get the same treatment
Thank you for getting rid of the trash
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here's looking at you Jerry you idiot
Jerry aka Bob aka APK aka HiMIke aka whatever else you have loser..
Thank god this undertone racist piece of shit is banned and hopefully crying in his own shit
B'c anything less for that scumbag wouldn't be justice
If any of you think that this guy Jerry was anything but a dumbass who said stupid shit you're lost
I don't have a problem personally against anyone but Jerry b'c I don't care what anyone says his tone of post and threads were fueled by negative thoughts and nothing else
Fuck him til the cows come home
This also gave me much more faith in Covers team and shows that this shit won't stand!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else want to start the same bullshit threads he did should get the same treatment
Thank you for getting rid of the trash
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here's looking at you Jerry you idiot
Jerry aka Bob aka APK aka HiMIke aka whatever else you have loser..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,657
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
