I'm going on record. Mr Win disturbs me.
Yup....You proved to everyone that you sold drugs to kids and have no remorse about it. ![]()
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:
I have remorse about it. Obviously i wish i never did any of it.
Yup....You proved to everyone that you sold drugs to kids and have no remorse about it. ![]()
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:
I have remorse about it. Obviously i wish i never did any of it.
| Mr.Win | View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 | |
|
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2935
Location: Germany |
#20 Posted: 12/14/2011 11:45:23 AM |
| Mr.Win | View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 | |
|
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2935
Location: Germany |
#20 Posted: 12/14/2011 11:45:23 AM |
That was jay10 that called Mr Sin a rat fink you dumb fucks.
Mr Sin ... I can speak 5 langueges but i'm dumb as shit and I love to protect pedophiles with 53 charges against them.
snapperdoodle ... mr win has been my friend
on this site for years ... even though he loves to protect pedophiles ... i will make an idiot out of myself trying to protect him.
![]()
That was jay10 that called Mr Sin a rat fink you dumb fucks.
Mr Sin ... I can speak 5 langueges but i'm dumb as shit and I love to protect pedophiles with 53 charges against them.
snapperdoodle ... mr win has been my friend
on this site for years ... even though he loves to protect pedophiles ... i will make an idiot out of myself trying to protect him.
![]()
No....But he sells drugs to 3rd graders. ![]()
coldsnap, are you smoking any cheese this weekend?
![]()
No....But he sells drugs to 3rd graders. ![]()
coldsnap, are you smoking any cheese this weekend?
![]()
coldsnap, are you smoking any cheese this weekend?
![]()
Yes....Will YOU be selling drugs to kids this weekend?
coldsnap, are you smoking any cheese this weekend?
![]()
Yes....Will YOU be selling drugs to kids this weekend?
Yes....Will YOU be selling drugs to kids this weekend?
No.
another nerdy post. this snapperdoodle sure is something to fear. ![]()
Yes....Will YOU be selling drugs to kids this weekend?
No.
another nerdy post. this snapperdoodle sure is something to fear. ![]()
That was jay10 that called Mr Sin a rat fink you dumb fucks.
Mr Sin ... I can speak 5 langueges but i'm dumb as shit and I love to protect pedophiles with 53 charges against them.
snapperdoodle ... mr win has been my friend
on this site for years ... even though he loves to protect pedophiles ... i will make an idiot out of myself trying to protect him.
![]()
![]()
That was jay10 that called Mr Sin a rat fink you dumb fucks.
Mr Sin ... I can speak 5 langueges but i'm dumb as shit and I love to protect pedophiles with 53 charges against them.
snapperdoodle ... mr win has been my friend
on this site for years ... even though he loves to protect pedophiles ... i will make an idiot out of myself trying to protect him.
![]()
![]()
That was jay10 that called Mr Sin a rat fink you dumb fucks.
Mr Sin ... I can speak 5 langueges but i'm dumb as shit and I love to protect pedophiles with 53 charges against them.
snapperdoodle ... mr win has been my friend
on this site for years ... even though he loves to protect pedophiles ... i will make an idiot out of myself trying to protect him.
![]()
Hey snappercheesesmoker, LVTruck said you're getting upset. My bad bro. I thought you could understand.
Merry Christmas.
![]()
That was jay10 that called Mr Sin a rat fink you dumb fucks.
Mr Sin ... I can speak 5 langueges but i'm dumb as shit and I love to protect pedophiles with 53 charges against them.
snapperdoodle ... mr win has been my friend
on this site for years ... even though he loves to protect pedophiles ... i will make an idiot out of myself trying to protect him.
![]()
Hey snappercheesesmoker, LVTruck said you're getting upset. My bad bro. I thought you could understand.
Merry Christmas.
![]()
coldsnap could fuck something like this up.
fucking idiot.
i can't believe all of you fucks let coldsnap act like a retard and don't say anything back to him. ![]()
Perhaps they don't like people who admit to selling drugs to kids. ![]()
![]()
coldsnap could fuck something like this up.
fucking idiot.
i can't believe all of you fucks let coldsnap act like a retard and don't say anything back to him. ![]()
Perhaps they don't like people who admit to selling drugs to kids. ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.