I do post plays......I just don't make 10 posts in a row in one thread with 5-7 plays a day then bump it up every 30 minutes like an attention person.
Let me know when you hit at 80 % with posted plays.
60 plus years on this earth, and I've been blessed with my health, families and friends, but you my friend are a pompous ass who thinks your shit smell's good. As soon as you grow up, and pay your dues, you'll be able to talk your shit. Hope all is well in your life, but every time I see you being so fucking negative, I wonder. As soon as you grow up, give me a " holler" and we'll chat. BOL and do your best to keep the faith.
Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:
I do post plays......I just don't make 10 posts in a row in one thread with 5-7 plays a day then bump it up every 30 minutes like an attention person.
Let me know when you hit at 80 % with posted plays.
60 plus years on this earth, and I've been blessed with my health, families and friends, but you my friend are a pompous ass who thinks your shit smell's good. As soon as you grow up, and pay your dues, you'll be able to talk your shit. Hope all is well in your life, but every time I see you being so fucking negative, I wonder. As soon as you grow up, give me a " holler" and we'll chat. BOL and do your best to keep the faith.
Sorry snap, that this threads as fucked up as it can get, but I'd love to be able to at least have my thoughts, for what their worth, conveyed to you. BOL
Sorry snap, that this threads as fucked up as it can get, but I'd love to be able to at least have my thoughts, for what their worth, conveyed to you. BOL
what do JOPA and Michael "THE KING OF PEDOPHILES" Jackson have in common ....NOTHING AND Michael" THE KING OF PEDOPHILES " ...Michael "THE KING OF PEDOPHILES" LIKES TO SLEEP WITH YOUNG BOYS lmfao!!... YOU ALL support and distribute PEDO MUSIC TO YOUR CHILDREN ....you are sick bastards....You all are hypocrites and love PEDO MUSIC LIKE THE PRINCE OF PEDOPHILES R.KELLY.... Michael"THE KING OF PEDOPHILES" Jackson IS WHO you worship....the sick useless sob....
what do JOPA and Michael "THE KING OF PEDOPHILES" Jackson have in common ....NOTHING AND Michael" THE KING OF PEDOPHILES " ...Michael "THE KING OF PEDOPHILES" LIKES TO SLEEP WITH YOUNG BOYS lmfao!!... YOU ALL support and distribute PEDO MUSIC TO YOUR CHILDREN ....you are sick bastards....You all are hypocrites and love PEDO MUSIC LIKE THE PRINCE OF PEDOPHILES R.KELLY.... Michael"THE KING OF PEDOPHILES" Jackson IS WHO you worship....the sick useless sob....
60 plus years on this earth, and I've been blessed with my health, families and friends, but you my friend are a pompous ass who thinks your shit smell's good. As soon as you grow up, and pay your dues, you'll be able to talk your shit. Hope all is well in your life, but every time I see you being so fucking negative, I wonder. As soon as you grow up, give me a " holler" and we'll chat. BOL and do your best to keep the faith.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How's the search for internet friends going?
Best advice I can give you is...
Don't buy any green bananas.
Could be a waste of money.
60 plus years on this earth, and I've been blessed with my health, families and friends, but you my friend are a pompous ass who thinks your shit smell's good. As soon as you grow up, and pay your dues, you'll be able to talk your shit. Hope all is well in your life, but every time I see you being so fucking negative, I wonder. As soon as you grow up, give me a " holler" and we'll chat. BOL and do your best to keep the faith.
Says someone who's Avatar is a woman leaning against a wall with her ass sticking out. I think you should be asking yourself your own question. I'll wait for the pathetic response.
I gotta say, its a tad bit unsettling that your first thought at the sight of the attractive woman in my avatar was of a non-consensual nature.
Says someone who's Avatar is a woman leaning against a wall with her ass sticking out. I think you should be asking yourself your own question. I'll wait for the pathetic response.
I gotta say, its a tad bit unsettling that your first thought at the sight of the attractive woman in my avatar was of a non-consensual nature.
He said he was a retired army psychologist. Don't know which thread it was in but one of the many in which he was supporting pedophilia.......
And because of his "experience" he knows that sexual abuse against children isn't that big of a deal. They'll get over it.
I feel the same way you do Detox. This guy clearly has issues and unfortunately probably first hand exerience similar to Sandusky.
A Suck_It_Up sighting
Feels like '07 again. And ... Mr. Win is still a holier-than-thou douchebag! Got owned by Bling and tucked his tail between his legs for years by using another alias, but looks like he's back now, fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by Suckitup:
He said he was a retired army psychologist. Don't know which thread it was in but one of the many in which he was supporting pedophilia.......
And because of his "experience" he knows that sexual abuse against children isn't that big of a deal. They'll get over it.
I feel the same way you do Detox. This guy clearly has issues and unfortunately probably first hand exerience similar to Sandusky.
A Suck_It_Up sighting
Feels like '07 again. And ... Mr. Win is still a holier-than-thou douchebag! Got owned by Bling and tucked his tail between his legs for years by using another alias, but looks like he's back now, fuck.