Why are you guys at covers so scared? This used to be an entertaining outlet for 10 maybe 20 minutes a day for me. Lot of people providing at times valuable information, and a lot of people acting very differently. Person's gotta have some thick skin to get through some of it. You people at covers have basically run off almost every person I used to look up. I get it, than some people need to go, believe me. But you guys have taken this to a new level. I anticipate a new outlet for me unless you guys calm down and quite frankly consider bringing back some of the entertaining people you've abolished from here.
I don't get it
Views: 105
Posts: 2
Posted:
#1
Why are you guys at covers so scared? This used to be an entertaining outlet for 10 maybe 20 minutes a day for me. Lot of people providing at times valuable information, and a lot of people acting very differently. Person's gotta have some thick skin to get through some of it. You people at covers have basically run off almost every person I used to look up. I get it, than some people need to go, believe me. But you guys have taken this to a new level. I anticipate a new outlet for me unless you guys calm down and quite frankly consider bringing back some of the entertaining people you've abolished from here.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,357
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,174
- PART DEUX 253
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,280
- Week 5 Money 6,932
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,429
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
