Skins win on Sunday was 1st November victory since 2017..that cant be right ![]()
CD Newsletter Week 13
Week 14 look ahead bets: Bears +6(-110) *3.30/3.00 Bears ML(+205) *1.00/2.05 Chargers +4(-108) *2.00/1.85 Chargers ML(+180) *.50/.90 Locked in Chiefs get their first loss of the season.
Week 14 look ahead bets: Bears +6(-110) *3.30/3.00 Bears ML(+205) *1.00/2.05 Chargers +4(-108) *2.00/1.85 Chargers ML(+180) *.50/.90 Locked in Chiefs get their first loss of the season.
Point Differentials: KC +54 (11-1)LAC +72 (8-4)Den +71 (8-5) 1 more game, but still. Buff +131 (10-2) KC's luck bubble is set to burst.
Exactly ![]()
Point Differentials: KC +54 (11-1)LAC +72 (8-4)Den +71 (8-5) 1 more game, but still. Buff +131 (10-2) KC's luck bubble is set to burst.
Exactly ![]()
It feels like the Panthers have done nothing but covered and almost winning since I backed em vs the Chiefs.
Shouldn't of ever gotten off that train.
12.5 is a hefty #, do the Eagles have the will to keep the pedal to the floor against a shitty team?
I'll predict a Saquon Barkley injury. They're running him too hard. Give that weapon a cool down period, if they were smart.
![]()
It feels like the Panthers have done nothing but covered and almost winning since I backed em vs the Chiefs.
Shouldn't of ever gotten off that train.
12.5 is a hefty #, do the Eagles have the will to keep the pedal to the floor against a shitty team?
I'll predict a Saquon Barkley injury. They're running him too hard. Give that weapon a cool down period, if they were smart.
![]()
@lbcake
Tough sched coming up for KC
One worry about LAC this week is how 1 dimensional they are without Dobbins....Spags should be able to game plan for them
@lbcake
Tough sched coming up for KC
One worry about LAC this week is how 1 dimensional they are without Dobbins....Spags should be able to game plan for them
@undermysac Saquon could see load management this week if I'm guessing.
You've guessed right, and hereby qualify for week 14
![]()
@undermysac Saquon could see load management this week if I'm guessing.
You've guessed right, and hereby qualify for week 14
![]()
In the Ravens 5 losses this year, they have lost by a total of 18 points. Or, 3.6 ppg.
Justin Tucker has missed 22 points worth of FG's and extra points.
In the Ravens 5 losses this year, they have lost by a total of 18 points. Or, 3.6 ppg.
Justin Tucker has missed 22 points worth of FG's and extra points.
Week 14:
Bears +6(-110) *3.30/3.00
Bears ML(+205) *1.00/2.05
Chargers +4(-108) *2.00/1.85
Chargers ML(+180) *.50/.90
Cardinals 1H -.5(-115) *2.00/1.74
Cardinals 1H -3(+115) *1.00/1.15
Might add more to the Bears. Play of the century. I hate my life. I need Hugh, Getty, or Monty to send an open invitation. I'll bring my boat, and enough beer to last a month.
![]()
Week 14:
Bears +6(-110) *3.30/3.00
Bears ML(+205) *1.00/2.05
Chargers +4(-108) *2.00/1.85
Chargers ML(+180) *.50/.90
Cardinals 1H -.5(-115) *2.00/1.74
Cardinals 1H -3(+115) *1.00/1.15
Might add more to the Bears. Play of the century. I hate my life. I need Hugh, Getty, or Monty to send an open invitation. I'll bring my boat, and enough beer to last a month.
![]()
@lbcake Tough sched coming up for KC One worry about LAC this week is how 1 dimensional they are without Dobbins....Spags should be able to game plan for them
The Chargers dodged the Falcons best punches. They were out of their element on the east coast, in the dome. They were looking ahead to KC. And still squeeked out a win. Morale is sky high in the locker room.
They will best the Chiefs this Sunday. Enough is enough. No referee will be able to help KC here.
@lbcake Tough sched coming up for KC One worry about LAC this week is how 1 dimensional they are without Dobbins....Spags should be able to game plan for them
The Chargers dodged the Falcons best punches. They were out of their element on the east coast, in the dome. They were looking ahead to KC. And still squeeked out a win. Morale is sky high in the locker room.
They will best the Chiefs this Sunday. Enough is enough. No referee will be able to help KC here.
God damn . Fuck that shit . Sorry man . Was rooting for that to hit .
@spockgato
Uggghhh....tough to watch that ending .... thought I had it ![]()
God damn . Fuck that shit . Sorry man . Was rooting for that to hit .
@spockgato
Uggghhh....tough to watch that ending .... thought I had it ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,191
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,631
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,636
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 545
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,009
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,945
- PART DEUX 266
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,981
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
