that fumble on the goaline was a key play for the under also the miss XP. I was extremely lucky now that I am watching the game. I will take it for all the time I have lossed by a .5 point.
that fumble on the goaline was a key play for the under also the miss XP. I was extremely lucky now that I am watching the game. I will take it for all the time I have lossed by a .5 point.
Glad that FG kicker missed because that was not a TD and time should have expired. I will take it!
EXACTLY!!! Those refs were horrible all game, and that is not complaining, it was the true. It took them 30 seconds every time a penalty was called to figure out what the call was.
That bloke fell down at the 2 yard line, knee down, then he stretches over and puts the ball in the end zone. Ref is standing next to them, to the side, three feet away...........and calls a touchdown. I think it was a rookie ref because he kept asking the older one what should he do? UNREAL!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by WFC2007:
Glad that FG kicker missed because that was not a TD and time should have expired. I will take it!
EXACTLY!!! Those refs were horrible all game, and that is not complaining, it was the true. It took them 30 seconds every time a penalty was called to figure out what the call was.
That bloke fell down at the 2 yard line, knee down, then he stretches over and puts the ball in the end zone. Ref is standing next to them, to the side, three feet away...........and calls a touchdown. I think it was a rookie ref because he kept asking the older one what should he do? UNREAL!!!!!!!!