If anyone gets any, feel free to put them here.LPW Sports Forecast hit 60% last year and I think Teddy Covers is also a solid Arena Capper,so looking for those 2.
If anyone gets any, feel free to put them here.LPW Sports Forecast hit 60% last year and I think Teddy Covers is also a solid Arena Capper,so looking for those 2.
If anyone gets any, feel free to put them here.LPW Sports Forecast hit 60% last year and I think Teddy Covers is also a solid Arena Capper,so looking for those 2.
Didnt get a chance earlier to post these.LPW Sports Forecast has a weekend of Arena Football releases for $50 bucks.So signed on. this is what they had tonight. will try to post here tomorrow if I get them on time
LPW Sports Forecast Arena Football
Orlando +8 W
Orlando/Chicago Under 102 W
Didnt get a chance earlier to post these.LPW Sports Forecast has a weekend of Arena Football releases for $50 bucks.So signed on. this is what they had tonight. will try to post here tomorrow if I get them on time
LPW Sports Forecast Arena Football
Orlando +8 W
Orlando/Chicago Under 102 W
ST.,jOE
Sorry just getting back to you, I have been away from computer most of week.But yeah a split would take bite out of this package. I tried iming you, but could get thru. so just let me know, they have 2 plays up tonight and were 5-1 last week, so would love to catch LPW Sports Forecast on one of their run.These people are unbelievable in NHL AT The Sports Monitor of Ok,
ST.,jOE
Sorry just getting back to you, I have been away from computer most of week.But yeah a split would take bite out of this package. I tried iming you, but could get thru. so just let me know, they have 2 plays up tonight and were 5-1 last week, so would love to catch LPW Sports Forecast on one of their run.These people are unbelievable in NHL AT The Sports Monitor of Ok,
St.Joe
Let me know if u want to get these this week, wont be logging back on for a few days after today and their site says 3-5 Arena plays tonight.So IM if you want to get this today or we will just start next week if not.
St.Joe
Let me know if u want to get these this week, wont be logging back on for a few days after today and their site says 3-5 Arena plays tonight.So IM if you want to get this today or we will just start next week if not.
If anyone gets any, feel free to put them here.LPW Sports Forecast hit 60% last year and I think Teddy Covers is also a solid Arena Capper,so looking for those 2.
Teddy Doesnt Cover only had a winning record in the AFL a few years back becoause he was giving out picks that he got from a website where some sharp capper was giving out his picks first.
Doesnt Cover is easily under .500 the last season plus and is on his usually terrible run, great guy to fade.
If anyone gets any, feel free to put them here.LPW Sports Forecast hit 60% last year and I think Teddy Covers is also a solid Arena Capper,so looking for those 2.
Teddy Doesnt Cover only had a winning record in the AFL a few years back becoause he was giving out picks that he got from a website where some sharp capper was giving out his picks first.
Doesnt Cover is easily under .500 the last season plus and is on his usually terrible run, great guy to fade.
