TODAYS PLAYS
COLUMBUS+5.5
CHICAGO+3
SAN JOSE-6
DALLAS-6
TEASER PLAY
COLUMBUS+11.5
CHICAGO+9
KC+11
DALLAS EVEN
SAN JOSE EVEN
GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU CRAZY AFL PLAYERS OUT THERE||an_cheers.gif' border=0>||an_dance.gif' border=0>||Peace_5.gif' border=0>
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
TODAYS PLAYS
COLUMBUS+5.5
CHICAGO+3
SAN JOSE-6
DALLAS-6
TEASER PLAY
COLUMBUS+11.5
CHICAGO+9
KC+11
DALLAS EVEN
SAN JOSE EVEN
GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU CRAZY AFL PLAYERS OUT THERE||an_cheers.gif' border=0>||an_dance.gif' border=0>||Peace_5.gif' border=0>
i agree almost an all games but hey ithink your a little bit crazy...||an_speechless.gif' border=0>||an_drunksick.gif' border=0>on that chicago game georgia force is number 1 the players are fighting for a place in the starter team for playoffs....
i agree almost an all games but hey ithink your a little bit crazy...||an_speechless.gif' border=0>||an_drunksick.gif' border=0>on that chicago game georgia force is number 1 the players are fighting for a place in the starter team for playoffs....
Rush, I'm not sure how Chicago will be without their "Ironman" DeJuan Alfonzo who is out for the year ?
I'm laying the 3 with the "homefield advantage" Force as well...the Force can clinch the division and get a first round bye with the win. Chicago needs the game as well, should be tight till the end.
I'm also on San Jose at home -6 over Tampa for similar logic, division champs & first round bye.
GL to all AFL Players !!!
||clover.gif' border=0>
Rush, I'm not sure how Chicago will be without their "Ironman" DeJuan Alfonzo who is out for the year ?
I'm laying the 3 with the "homefield advantage" Force as well...the Force can clinch the division and get a first round bye with the win. Chicago needs the game as well, should be tight till the end.
I'm also on San Jose at home -6 over Tampa for similar logic, division champs & first round bye.
GL to all AFL Players !!!
||clover.gif' border=0>