Posted:
#1
The Tampa Bay vs. San Jose feed is incorrect.
Covers Site has San Jose blowing out Tampa 63 to zip. Not to fret; the official AFL also has an incorrect box/final score of Tampa Zero and San Jose 70.
Unfortunately, I found this our the hard way. I had San Jose as the last of a 3 tm parlay 200/1198 along with Shock/Mercury u 172 and ML Cards at -110.
I also took San Jose straight 220/200.
I called my book to point out the discrepancy thinking I hit both wagers for $1398 (not a bad day). He went to Don's Best and ESPN.com and they have the score Tampa 70 San Jose 73.
Sucks to be me and Happy Friggin' Fathers day to me.
I stayed up for a west coast 10:30 game and watched the feed on covers for about three hours. Checked my acct and noticed they graded them out wrong or so I thought.
Anywho - I just wanted to pass along the info. It is probably some data code line feed error since both Covers AND the Official AFL site have the scores wrong.
No worries - I'll live to hurt the book another day.
