Masterful marketing, crapful capping. I wish I had an opportunity (hello!) to offer the following advice to anyone considering purchasing picks from Brandon Lang's service: Do your own research and select your own games for the next 3 months and compare it to that scam artist's site. I can virtually guarantee you will not do worse than this "winner who they made a movie out of". Lang and his crew are marketers, not pro cappers. Don't waste your money, the superbowl is just one game
Brandon Lang's site =
Masterful marketing, crapful capping. I wish I had an opportunity (hello!) to offer the following advice to anyone considering purchasing picks from Brandon Lang's service: Do your own research and select your own games for the next 3 months and compare it to that scam artist's site. I can virtually guarantee you will not do worse than this "winner who they made a movie out of". Lang and his crew are marketers, not pro cappers. Don't waste your money, the superbowl is just one game
Sysco9, Go to wagerline NFL forum, just below Covers forum. There you will see that I'm going for my 10th straight winning pick against the spread. I have been here 7 years. I posted the winner for each of those years. Plus two previous years. Many here will will attest to that fact.
I will post my winner this Friday. It's free too. I just don't like bookie's
Sysco9, Go to wagerline NFL forum, just below Covers forum. There you will see that I'm going for my 10th straight winning pick against the spread. I have been here 7 years. I posted the winner for each of those years. Plus two previous years. Many here will will attest to that fact.
I will post my winner this Friday. It's free too. I just don't like bookie's
I live in New york and when I saw that line last year I loaded up a week before the game ...That line was insane ... never going to get a gift like that again in my life ... I told my company if i win i want a week off to goto the west coast ... I told everybody at work to get whatever you feel comfortable with and give it to me to bet for you ... I made over 4,000 and every body that made that bet doubled there money .total payout was 6,000 one guy gave me 1,000 dollars and when he handed it to my his hand was shaking .like a leaf I told him "you will be ok trust me " . remember they are not gamblers whatsoever ... I will never forget that superbowl ... this year i think i like the under ... its a tough call....
I live in New york and when I saw that line last year I loaded up a week before the game ...That line was insane ... never going to get a gift like that again in my life ... I told my company if i win i want a week off to goto the west coast ... I told everybody at work to get whatever you feel comfortable with and give it to me to bet for you ... I made over 4,000 and every body that made that bet doubled there money .total payout was 6,000 one guy gave me 1,000 dollars and when he handed it to my his hand was shaking .like a leaf I told him "you will be ok trust me " . remember they are not gamblers whatsoever ... I will never forget that superbowl ... this year i think i like the under ... its a tough call....