My Favorite Play of the Day
JDukes,
I agree totally. The key to the AFL is trying to figure out how many wasted possessions the teams will have. Dallas with their weak offensive line, and back-up quarterback has been turning the ball over on a regular basis this year.
I think Jax. gets three more scoring possessions tonight, due to Dallas mistakes, and will cover the 5.5.
Good luck to all.
JDukes,
I agree totally. The key to the AFL is trying to figure out how many wasted possessions the teams will have. Dallas with their weak offensive line, and back-up quarterback has been turning the ball over on a regular basis this year.
I think Jax. gets three more scoring possessions tonight, due to Dallas mistakes, and will cover the 5.5.
Good luck to all.
Nice Job Jdukes.I agree with you about needing more post here as Arena Football is an exciting game.Hopefully exposure on NFL Network will help.What is vexing Dallas? yikes
Nice Job Jdukes.I agree with you about needing more post here as Arena Football is an exciting game.Hopefully exposure on NFL Network will help.What is vexing Dallas? yikes
I am trying to find an angle in the TB game. I'm waiting for the O/U to come out.
I am trying to find an angle in the TB game. I'm waiting for the O/U to come out.
I wish I had more of an opinion on Arena Football. I love the game, but I just don't take the time2scout it!
I am trying to find an angle in the TB game. I'm waiting for the O/U to come out.
I wish I had more of an opinion on Arena Football. I love the game, but I just don't take the time2scout it!
I am trying to find an angle in the TB game. I'm waiting for the O/U to come out.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,142
- Thursday 10/01/2026 746
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,974
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,179
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,485
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,758
- PART DEUX 127
- Trump lies so much. 22,914
- ***Macwesties * Thur. Oct. 01, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL * TNF * Football Play*** 3,819
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
