Good thing SJ won, cause the Philly ML would've been much higher for GR than for SJ.
Since SJ won last year, that "should" carry at least a little respect from Vegas and the public.
In any event, I am predicting a Philly win. Not interested in hand wringing about laying f--ing points with this crappola, but would take Philly ML so long as it isn't off the charts pricey.
Anyone seen/know anything about the line for this game?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone seen anything.
Good thing SJ won, cause the Philly ML would've been much higher for GR than for SJ.
Since SJ won last year, that "should" carry at least a little respect from Vegas and the public.
In any event, I am predicting a Philly win. Not interested in hand wringing about laying f--ing points with this crappola, but would take Philly ML so long as it isn't off the charts pricey.
Anyone seen/know anything about the line for this game?
Philly ML is -150 which is damn chalky, but "less than" the -155 I predicted.
Personally, I think the league will rig it so Bon Jovi gets all the close calls. If I bet this game, it'll be Philly ML..........not interested in hand wringing over a 3.5 cover in this crappola sport.
Yep, guys........just saw it over at 5 Dimes.
Philly ML is -150 which is damn chalky, but "less than" the -155 I predicted.
Personally, I think the league will rig it so Bon Jovi gets all the close calls. If I bet this game, it'll be Philly ML..........not interested in hand wringing over a 3.5 cover in this crappola sport.
Thank God the real football starts Sep 4. Even the college is crap...........too many lopsided games and idiot coaches going in to prevent soft zones----and then blowing the bet for the gambler.
NFL is the only football worth a damn.
Thank God the real football starts Sep 4. Even the college is crap...........too many lopsided games and idiot coaches going in to prevent soft zones----and then blowing the bet for the gambler.
Thank God the real football starts Sep 4. Even the college is crap...........too many lopsided games and idiot coaches going in to prevent soft zones----and then blowing the bet for the gambler.
NFL is the only football worth a damn.
Clay, college is 1000x better than the NFL for making money. You just have to stay away from the big conferences and the prime time games. I love the 2nd Half bets as well, as the majority of the public ignore those. I usually play a Wyoming v. New Mexico St. with an 11:30 Eastern start time and pound the Halftime line, etc. Way too easy and very direct in capping what will happen. San Jose St. v. Utah St., etc.
Stay with the small schools and the information is solid and the results are much more predictable. Trying games like Notre Dame v. Michigan or Texas v. Texas A&M, etc. and you are only asking for trouble.
Quote Originally Posted by claycourtlesson:
Thank God the real football starts Sep 4. Even the college is crap...........too many lopsided games and idiot coaches going in to prevent soft zones----and then blowing the bet for the gambler.
NFL is the only football worth a damn.
Clay, college is 1000x better than the NFL for making money. You just have to stay away from the big conferences and the prime time games. I love the 2nd Half bets as well, as the majority of the public ignore those. I usually play a Wyoming v. New Mexico St. with an 11:30 Eastern start time and pound the Halftime line, etc. Way too easy and very direct in capping what will happen. San Jose St. v. Utah St., etc.
Stay with the small schools and the information is solid and the results are much more predictable. Trying games like Notre Dame v. Michigan or Texas v. Texas A&M, etc. and you are only asking for trouble.
Damn ML is up to -165 at 5 Dimes. I am sure they think Bon Jovi wins outright, though.
Head-
I've done "OK" with 2H NCAAF, but forget full games. Let's face it, I flat out don't have the ability/time to research the teams. Every yahoo knows the coach, QB, runner, receiver, "defense," etc....But who knows stuff like the back-up left tackle? Just too much damn stuff with 120 teams. Same with college baskets. Screw it........2H only cause then I can watch game and see who's winning line of scrimmage, boards without researching for 3-4 hours and hoping my data is correct. Would rather just watch for 90 minutes and see with my own eyes.
But college football and baskets suck to the real deal (NFL and NBA). A bunch of kids.
Weather-
Damn ML is up to -165 at 5 Dimes. I am sure they think Bon Jovi wins outright, though.
Head-
I've done "OK" with 2H NCAAF, but forget full games. Let's face it, I flat out don't have the ability/time to research the teams. Every yahoo knows the coach, QB, runner, receiver, "defense," etc....But who knows stuff like the back-up left tackle? Just too much damn stuff with 120 teams. Same with college baskets. Screw it........2H only cause then I can watch game and see who's winning line of scrimmage, boards without researching for 3-4 hours and hoping my data is correct. Would rather just watch for 90 minutes and see with my own eyes.
But college football and baskets suck to the real deal (NFL and NBA). A bunch of kids.
Bon Jovi is up by 5-6ish, and SJ is driving at end of game.
or
Bon Jovi is down by 4-5ish, and is driving at end of game.
I just don't want to be on the side against the league/refs when it's 3rd or 4th down, and the pass is incomplete. I want to be on the same side as the refs who have to make that pass interference call and either save Bon Jovi or screw his scrawny ass.
2 senarios I see:
Bon Jovi is up by 5-6ish, and SJ is driving at end of game.
or
Bon Jovi is down by 4-5ish, and is driving at end of game.
I just don't want to be on the side against the league/refs when it's 3rd or 4th down, and the pass is incomplete. I want to be on the same side as the refs who have to make that pass interference call and either save Bon Jovi or screw his scrawny ass.