I thought so too but I contacted them and they said there is no error. I took it for $100 limit. Jax still has a chance for homefield advantage throut and KC seems like out of contention.
I thought so too but I contacted them and they said there is no error. I took it for $100 limit. Jax still has a chance for homefield advantage throut and KC seems like out of contention.
no they don't.........Arizona clinched last week when they won at pitt. They own home field advantage throughout the playoffs including arena bowl.
Arizona owns the head to head with jacksonville. Jacksonville has nothing to play for and kansas city has pride to play for. Kansas city is +13.5 right now.
Money Management and discipline is the key to success in sports investing
no they don't.........Arizona clinched last week when they won at pitt. They own home field advantage throughout the playoffs including arena bowl.
Arizona owns the head to head with jacksonville. Jacksonville has nothing to play for and kansas city has pride to play for. Kansas city is +13.5 right now.