The shock as the underdog should beat Utah this week. Too much offense. Watched the entire game against Milwaukee, and think Milwaukee is a very, very good team.
Laying 1.1 units to win 1 unit on the Shock.
Tulsa is more of a value play. At +6 1/2 and at home, I hope their defense can control Stafford. They played well last week, and I think they can they can cover the +6 1/2 over Dalas first game.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
The shock as the underdog should beat Utah this week. Too much offense. Watched the entire game against Milwaukee, and think Milwaukee is a very, very good team.
Laying 1.1 units to win 1 unit on the Shock.
Tulsa is more of a value play. At +6 1/2 and at home, I hope their defense can control Stafford. They played well last week, and I think they can they can cover the +6 1/2 over Dalas first game.
The shock as the underdog should beat Utah this week. Too much offense. Watched the entire game against Milwaukee, and think Milwaukee is a very, very good team.
Laying 1.1 units to win 1 unit on the Shock.
Tulsa is more of a value play. At +6 1/2 and at home, I hope their defense can control Stafford. They played well last week, and I think they can they can cover the +6 1/2 over Dalas first game.
I've had this game circled right after the MIL game. Game time decision currently for Utah's QB.
The shock as the underdog should beat Utah this week. Too much offense. Watched the entire game against Milwaukee, and think Milwaukee is a very, very good team.
Laying 1.1 units to win 1 unit on the Shock.
Tulsa is more of a value play. At +6 1/2 and at home, I hope their defense can control Stafford. They played well last week, and I think they can they can cover the +6 1/2 over Dalas first game.
I've had this game circled right after the MIL game. Game time decision currently for Utah's QB.
Look at my thread, I posted the openers from Pinnacle there. The Spokane Shock opened as 1 point dogs. Obviously, the Sharps pounded them into oblivion, but I wouldn't take em as 11 point dogs. I have a hunch these so called sharps are gonna go over the top and take Utah with the points just prior to kickoff, and go for a very sweet middle opportunity. At least, that's what I'd do.
Look at my thread, I posted the openers from Pinnacle there. The Spokane Shock opened as 1 point dogs. Obviously, the Sharps pounded them into oblivion, but I wouldn't take em as 11 point dogs. I have a hunch these so called sharps are gonna go over the top and take Utah with the points just prior to kickoff, and go for a very sweet middle opportunity. At least, that's what I'd do.
Tulsa wins outright 63-59. Stafford got banged up pretty good tonight, and Tulsa's defense seemed to get stronger as the game went on. Good stuff and a good week 2 AFL.
See you all next week.
Tulsa wins outright 63-59. Stafford got banged up pretty good tonight, and Tulsa's defense seemed to get stronger as the game went on. Good stuff and a good week 2 AFL.