I thought maybe they would start releasing totals for this weeks games but i dont see any up yet..i was wondering if anyone has heard when they might be out or if any sites have had totals up yet?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I thought maybe they would start releasing totals for this weeks games but i dont see any up yet..i was wondering if anyone has heard when they might be out or if any sites have had totals up yet?
I still dont see any totals yet for Arena football, i thought by now they would be up. I can understand a few weeeks to get an idea of what each team is working with but now im beginning to wonder if they will ever have totals.
I still dont see any totals yet for Arena football, i thought by now they would be up. I can understand a few weeeks to get an idea of what each team is working with but now im beginning to wonder if they will ever have totals.
These offshores are releasing totals in the late afternoon of game day! Thegreek and betjm are 2 that I found totals last week but they were late afternoon on gameday
These offshores are releasing totals in the late afternoon of game day! Thegreek and betjm are 2 that I found totals last week but they were late afternoon on gameday
Intertops and Racebook have been doing totals for last two weeks, but as stated above, only on games days. Sometimes within just a few hours of kick off.
Apparently they don't agree that the "gambling" part should go both ways. LOL
Intertops and Racebook have been doing totals for last two weeks, but as stated above, only on games days. Sometimes within just a few hours of kick off.
Apparently they don't agree that the "gambling" part should go both ways. LOL