Yeah and Utah has the 1st or 2nd ranked scoring offense in the AFL and LA is ranked liked 4th which all points to an over. For some reason I am feeling the Under. We shall see! GL!
Quote Originally Posted by jacksorbetter:
2 worst defenses in the league.
Yeah and Utah has the 1st or 2nd ranked scoring offense in the AFL and LA is ranked liked 4th which all points to an over. For some reason I am feeling the Under. We shall see! GL!
Yeah and Utah has the 1st or 2nd ranked scoring offense in the AFL and LA is ranked liked 4th which all points to an over. For some reason I am feeling the Under. We shall see! GL!
L.A.'s offense has been looking worse and worse plus they are Away for this one.
I think the O/U is a toss-up, although the sharps are on the Over. I like the Blaze as a pick better than the total.
Quote Originally Posted by WFC2007:
Yeah and Utah has the 1st or 2nd ranked scoring offense in the AFL and LA is ranked liked 4th which all points to an over. For some reason I am feeling the Under. We shall see! GL!
L.A.'s offense has been looking worse and worse plus they are Away for this one.
I think the O/U is a toss-up, although the sharps are on the Over. I like the Blaze as a pick better than the total.
You got 800 ways lucky on that final play. You needed a TD with no extra point to hit both and that's exactly what happened even though it was a yard short.
WOW. That is the best ANTI-MOOSE I have seen in years.
Congrats.
Me however, as usual, got up the .
Quote Originally Posted by KTown:
LA and the Und WFC2007 just as I said
You got 800 ways lucky on that final play. You needed a TD with no extra point to hit both and that's exactly what happened even though it was a yard short.
WOW. That is the best ANTI-MOOSE I have seen in years.
I had to TIVO the end of that game and I just checked it out. No way that LA receiver got in. He clearly stretched that over. Terrible luck for Utah bettors and me as well with the over. I still can't believe that missed XP. If they had gone for two and not gotten it that would be one thing but to actually miss the kick really hurts.
I had to TIVO the end of that game and I just checked it out. No way that LA receiver got in. He clearly stretched that over. Terrible luck for Utah bettors and me as well with the over. I still can't believe that missed XP. If they had gone for two and not gotten it that would be one thing but to actually miss the kick really hurts.