Sup fellas...does anyone have his pick this year? dude was shaky last year with his NFL season but was ON POINT with the SB last year. Not sure how he did this year during the season but was curious who he likes Sunday...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Sup fellas...does anyone have his pick this year? dude was shaky last year with his NFL season but was ON POINT with the SB last year. Not sure how he did this year during the season but was curious who he likes Sunday...
I heard him on the radio earlier in the week. He was trying to be secretive, and leave you guessing on who he was picking, but I got the impression he was on Arizona.
His pick should be out, but I could care less these touts.
I heard him on the radio earlier in the week. He was trying to be secretive, and leave you guessing on who he was picking, but I got the impression he was on Arizona.
His pick should be out, but I could care less these touts.