Public is very HEAVILY on Arizona -5... yet the line doesn't move. In a league that isn't bet as much as the big ones, it should be moving fast. No movement = linesmakers love the Arizona action.
I'll fade Arizona. Leaning toward the over? But I dont know enough to really push that play.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Public is very HEAVILY on Arizona -5... yet the line doesn't move. In a league that isn't bet as much as the big ones, it should be moving fast. No movement = linesmakers love the Arizona action.
I'll fade Arizona. Leaning toward the over? But I dont know enough to really push that play.
THE THING ABOUT IT IS ARIZONA CANT MOVE UP ANYWHERE AT ALL, SO WHERE DOES THIS PUT THE GAME, I MEAN DO YOU THINK ARIZONA WOULD WAN TO ROLL INTO THE PLAYOFFS WITH THE WIN, OR WOULD LET COLORADO DO THEIR STUFF
I ASK BECAUSE I WAS AT THE DESPERADOS GAME SATURDAY, UP 17 TO WIN BY UNDER 5, KNOWING A PLAYOFF GAME WAS A HAND AND THEY COULDNT GO ANYWHERE
THE THING ABOUT IT IS ARIZONA CANT MOVE UP ANYWHERE AT ALL, SO WHERE DOES THIS PUT THE GAME, I MEAN DO YOU THINK ARIZONA WOULD WAN TO ROLL INTO THE PLAYOFFS WITH THE WIN, OR WOULD LET COLORADO DO THEIR STUFF
I ASK BECAUSE I WAS AT THE DESPERADOS GAME SATURDAY, UP 17 TO WIN BY UNDER 5, KNOWING A PLAYOFF GAME WAS A HAND AND THEY COULDNT GO ANYWHERE