Arena Football Scores????
Anybody else frustrated that you can't get the standings at the AFL website? I know it's only week 2 so no big deal, but in week 10 it might be nice to see the standings.
I clicked on the contact us section, to make the suggestion, and got "Coming Soon".
Doesn't give a fan much hope that this new version of the league really has their stuff together. Seems kind of thrown together, and that's not good for keeping a fans interest.
Anybody else frustrated that you can't get the standings at the AFL website? I know it's only week 2 so no big deal, but in week 10 it might be nice to see the standings.
I clicked on the contact us section, to make the suggestion, and got "Coming Soon".
Doesn't give a fan much hope that this new version of the league really has their stuff together. Seems kind of thrown together, and that's not good for keeping a fans interest.
Anybody else frustrated that you can't get the standings at the AFL website? I know it's only week 2 so no big deal, but in week 10 it might be nice to see the standings.
I clicked on the contact us section, to make the suggestion, and got "Coming Soon".
Doesn't give a fan much hope that this new version of the league really has their stuff together. Seems kind of thrown together, and that's not good for keeping a fans interest.
Ummm...don't know where your looking, but on the front page under the scrolling banner it shows
SHOP PHOTOS STANDINGS LIVE FEED
and if you want stats from previous games, click report for previous games..https://afl.fbstats.pointstreak.com/football/combined_reports/15725_combined_report.html
Anybody else frustrated that you can't get the standings at the AFL website? I know it's only week 2 so no big deal, but in week 10 it might be nice to see the standings.
I clicked on the contact us section, to make the suggestion, and got "Coming Soon".
Doesn't give a fan much hope that this new version of the league really has their stuff together. Seems kind of thrown together, and that's not good for keeping a fans interest.
Ummm...don't know where your looking, but on the front page under the scrolling banner it shows
SHOP PHOTOS STANDINGS LIVE FEED
and if you want stats from previous games, click report for previous games..https://afl.fbstats.pointstreak.com/football/combined_reports/15725_combined_report.html
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,126
- Thursday 10/01/2026 744
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,972
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,174
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,415
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,748
- Trump lies so much. 22,914
- ***Macwesties * Thur. Oct. 01, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL * TNF * Football Play*** 3,760
- PART DEUX 125
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
