Yes sir, the "war on the floor", the Arena Football League is back... Ok, it's not the best football around, but shit, I love football and it's better than nothing... oh yea and we got lines
Tomorrow (from Pinny)
Chicago -2 Iowa
Milwaukee pk Spokane
Saturday:
Alabama Bossier Battle Wings (what a name!) -1
Arizona Cleveland -1.5
Tampa Bay -1.5 Tulsa
Jacksonville Oklahoma City -1
Last time I tried to bet this league, I didn't do to well... but it's a fresh start so what the hell.... anyone else up for this?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Yes sir, the "war on the floor", the Arena Football League is back... Ok, it's not the best football around, but shit, I love football and it's better than nothing... oh yea and we got lines
Tomorrow (from Pinny)
Chicago -2 Iowa
Milwaukee pk Spokane
Saturday:
Alabama Bossier Battle Wings (what a name!) -1
Arizona Cleveland -1.5
Tampa Bay -1.5 Tulsa
Jacksonville Oklahoma City -1
Last time I tried to bet this league, I didn't do to well... but it's a fresh start so what the hell.... anyone else up for this?
I got busted up in college bball and the NFL this year so I'm a little low on cash -- but I made a living in the AFL in the past.
It's a different league (mixture of AFL and af2) -- I only recognize 4-5 players (former AFL guys) on each roster. This is a QB driven league. Bet the teams with proven QBs. And a solid coach doesn't hurt either.
When lines first came out Chi (-2) and TB (pk) were my plays of the week. Both former AFL teams with 5-6 core players from playoff caliber teams two years ago. The opponents are former af2 teams with mostly af2 players. I see both winning by double digits -- and Vegas realized their mistake already as both are -7 and climbing.
I wouldn't play them at -7 ...but both should win
I got busted up in college bball and the NFL this year so I'm a little low on cash -- but I made a living in the AFL in the past.
It's a different league (mixture of AFL and af2) -- I only recognize 4-5 players (former AFL guys) on each roster. This is a QB driven league. Bet the teams with proven QBs. And a solid coach doesn't hurt either.
When lines first came out Chi (-2) and TB (pk) were my plays of the week. Both former AFL teams with 5-6 core players from playoff caliber teams two years ago. The opponents are former af2 teams with mostly af2 players. I see both winning by double digits -- and Vegas realized their mistake already as both are -7 and climbing.