Anyone watching AAF?
So far I'm enjoying what I'm seeing with faster play clock so you see less showboating and pointless scuffles because they have to hurry up and run the next play....the communication audio you can actually listen to between coaches and players....no kick off returns keeps the game flow going
Yes I'm watching it. So far so good. ![]()
So far I'm enjoying what I'm seeing with faster play clock so you see less showboating and pointless scuffles because they have to hurry up and run the next play....the communication audio you can actually listen to between coaches and players....no kick off returns keeps the game flow going
Yes I'm watching it. So far so good. ![]()
Yes I'm watching it. So far so good.
Yes I'm watching it. So far so good.
Cavs2017Champs says:
"Of course it looked good. It was scripted to appear as a high quality product. First impressions mean everything to degenerate gamblers. Now that they all think this is actually legit quality football, they will be sheep and lose all their money once the fix gets rigged."
![]()
Cavs2017Champs says:
"Of course it looked good. It was scripted to appear as a high quality product. First impressions mean everything to degenerate gamblers. Now that they all think this is actually legit quality football, they will be sheep and lose all their money once the fix gets rigged."
![]()
Nope. NFL is so much better than this crap. I gave it a chance.
Nope. NFL is so much better than this crap. I gave it a chance.
Nope. NFL is so much better than this crap. I gave it a chance.
Nope. NFL is so much better than this crap. I gave it a chance.
They are definitely benefiting from the time of year they chose to schedule the games. Right now it seems the QB play is holding it back a bit, but that should improve with time. Player quality should improve every year too as the AAF can take all of the top-tier NFL draft/camp rejects.
They are definitely benefiting from the time of year they chose to schedule the games. Right now it seems the QB play is holding it back a bit, but that should improve with time. Player quality should improve every year too as the AAF can take all of the top-tier NFL draft/camp rejects.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,224
- Thursday 10/01/2026 749
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,980
- PART DEUX 154
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,195
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 1,692
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,971
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,795
- Cleveland Bettors 1,966
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
