Had a great start to the season last weekend. Also had plenty of luck as well. This is my third season following the AFL and I've notice 3 general betting trends. The strongest trend I've seen is defensive statistics are generally better at predicting totals (O/U's) then offensive statistics. The number 2 trend is offensive statistics are generally better at predicting spread outcomes than defensive stats. The last trend is most games finish under 110. Here are this weekends picks:
1. Philadelphia vs Spokane Under 107 (28.73)
2.Tampa Bay vs Portland Over 93 (18.25)
3. Arizona vs Las Vegas Under 103.5 (15.5)
4. Cleveland Gladiators -7.5 (13.48)
5. Los Angeles vs San Jose Under 98.5 (13.18)
6. Philadelphia Soul -3 (8.23)
7. Cleveland vs New Orleans Under 100.5 (6.65)
8. Orlando vs Jacksonville Under 106.5 (6.32)
9. Orlando Predators +3.5 (5.54)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
4-2 (+52.18)
Had a great start to the season last weekend. Also had plenty of luck as well. This is my third season following the AFL and I've notice 3 general betting trends. The strongest trend I've seen is defensive statistics are generally better at predicting totals (O/U's) then offensive statistics. The number 2 trend is offensive statistics are generally better at predicting spread outcomes than defensive stats. The last trend is most games finish under 110. Here are this weekends picks: