Today I took the Dragons +9.5
They got beat up pretty good against Philly this season but I look for them to tighten up their game and keep this one within one TD.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Today I took the Dragons +9.5
They got beat up pretty good against Philly this season but I look for them to tighten up their game and keep this one within one TD.
Another winner winner ||win.gif' border=0>
No love on the AFL forums this evening lol
Also A note to anyone who watched this game... The Dragons got a RAW RAW deal on that call, they should have probably won that game... or at least had one more play with about 1.5 seconds left to get another stop. I was amazed the ref's called that a TD
Either way its an ATS win but I think the Dragons should have been moving on.
Another winner winner ||win.gif' border=0>
No love on the AFL forums this evening lol
Also A note to anyone who watched this game... The Dragons got a RAW RAW deal on that call, they should have probably won that game... or at least had one more play with about 1.5 seconds left to get another stop. I was amazed the ref's called that a TD
Either way its an ATS win but I think the Dragons should have been moving on.