Great minds think alike, I am riding Arizona as well. Iowa simply isn't that good. Arizona owns the better offense & defense, their problem has been putting the ball in the endzone. Iowa has the same problem, but a turnover prone QB complicates their issue even more. You can look through their stats and see they struggle to get to 50+ and the one time they blew up offensively it took a 28pt 4th to get to 68pts. If Zone traces back and plays like they did against Tulsa...this game wont be close.
Great minds think alike, I am riding Arizona as well. Iowa simply isn't that good. Arizona owns the better offense & defense, their problem has been putting the ball in the endzone. Iowa has the same problem, but a turnover prone QB complicates their issue even more. You can look through their stats and see they struggle to get to 50+ and the one time they blew up offensively it took a 28pt 4th to get to 68pts. If Zone traces back and plays like they did against Tulsa...this game wont be close.
I agree kbrick! Also added Milwaukee Iron-9. should of locked in last night instead of this morning but i dont think that point will matter as i see a 14 point win
I agree kbrick! Also added Milwaukee Iron-9. should of locked in last night instead of this morning but i dont think that point will matter as i see a 14 point win
Watch out for the Preds; they just signed Bobby Sippio, who is arguably one of the best AFL receivers of all-time. I also like Arizona tonight, good luck.
Watch out for the Preds; they just signed Bobby Sippio, who is arguably one of the best AFL receivers of all-time. I also like Arizona tonight, good luck.