Royalties from that movie? Lang is not getting anything from that movie. The box office ticket and DVD sales were below the movie's budget. It is public information. Check anywhere.
Brandon Lang's movie lost money and Brandon Lang's clients lose money.
Royalties from that movie? Lang is not getting anything from that movie. The box office ticket and DVD sales were below the movie's budget. It is public information. Check anywhere.
Brandon Lang's movie lost money and Brandon Lang's clients lose money.
Yeah, I'm sure he didn't make anything on that movie. I doubt he got paid for the script or for royalties on sales or showings. Good thinking retire_early.
Got any hot stock tips for anyone? Enron perhaps.
Oh and to all the hater posters who rip on the guy yet post here like they are better. Hopefully you faded him and enjoyed an 0-2 day today. I don't pay for picks and enjoy picking my own games at a moderately successful rate, but I think people who waste their time ripping on touts and sports cappers are more pathetic than the touts themselves by far.
B Lang wins this round and half the people who rip on him probably don't have the balls to post picks to prove they are better.
Yeah, I'm sure he didn't make anything on that movie. I doubt he got paid for the script or for royalties on sales or showings. Good thinking retire_early.
Got any hot stock tips for anyone? Enron perhaps.
Oh and to all the hater posters who rip on the guy yet post here like they are better. Hopefully you faded him and enjoyed an 0-2 day today. I don't pay for picks and enjoy picking my own games at a moderately successful rate, but I think people who waste their time ripping on touts and sports cappers are more pathetic than the touts themselves by far.
B Lang wins this round and half the people who rip on him probably don't have the balls to post picks to prove they are better.