Has anyones picks not show up for wins or loses
I see you have had results and pending picks today - the under in DET / MIN and the current PIT / IND game...
Just in case - Always make sure you confirm your picks after selecting them, there is an option to confirm or cancel on the make picks page. If it is a website issue I have no control over it, you should contact the Covers help team to see if they have any answers.
Sorry Chef but I have no control over site issues.
I see you have had results and pending picks today - the under in DET / MIN and the current PIT / IND game...
Just in case - Always make sure you confirm your picks after selecting them, there is an option to confirm or cancel on the make picks page. If it is a website issue I have no control over it, you should contact the Covers help team to see if they have any answers.
Sorry Chef but I have no control over site issues.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,357
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,174
- PART DEUX 253
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,280
- Week 5 Money 6,932
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,429
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
