I'm really disgusted with the way politics keep getting ingrained with sports both professional and college. Must say really shocked that the NHL would invite and allow this hateful bitch perform at the all-star game and promote her ideology. Done with the NHL
What is wrong with the NHL
I didn’t even notice that to be honest. I was staring at her glorious tits. And I still would Palestine or not. I’ll always lie politically to bang the blue haired weirdo. ![]()
I don’t give a shit about either side, could both be obliterated for all I care. All I concern myself with is why my country is underperforming at every possible metric.
I didn’t even notice that to be honest. I was staring at her glorious tits. And I still would Palestine or not. I’ll always lie politically to bang the blue haired weirdo. ![]()
I don’t give a shit about either side, could both be obliterated for all I care. All I concern myself with is why my country is underperforming at every possible metric.
I didn't notice her attire because I don't follow politics. What I did notice is she can't sing at all and the pair singing O Canada were even worse.
I didn't notice her attire because I don't follow politics. What I did notice is she can't sing at all and the pair singing O Canada were even worse.
The NHL is a large money making organization. Like most large...money making corporations they are horrified of bad press. So...they bend over backwards to try and accommodate any and all views no matter how trivial. This is a microcosm of what is going on in society. If you have a tiny minority of the population demanding something...trans being one that just popped into my mind...instead of just saying we are in the business of hockey and hockey is for everyone...the NHL bows to a tiny social media campaign to have nights of inclusion...media press releases etc. because they are horrified of these small fringe groups going to media who will amplify their hysterical claims of injustice...whatever it may be that particular day or week.
We have arrived here because people are too afraid to speak the truth. They would rather stay quiet and avoid negative press. This further enables the fringe group to increase their demands and it becomes a never ending cycle. I don't think most players believe much of what the NHL tries to push down their throats but who would be willing to stand up to it and lose a career worth millions of dollars. I mean we remember when the media tried to skewer some of the Russians who didn't want to participate in LGBTQ nights because of religious beliefs. I mean...when you begin to try to tell someone what their belief system must be...you have become an Orwellian society.
The NHL is a large money making organization. Like most large...money making corporations they are horrified of bad press. So...they bend over backwards to try and accommodate any and all views no matter how trivial. This is a microcosm of what is going on in society. If you have a tiny minority of the population demanding something...trans being one that just popped into my mind...instead of just saying we are in the business of hockey and hockey is for everyone...the NHL bows to a tiny social media campaign to have nights of inclusion...media press releases etc. because they are horrified of these small fringe groups going to media who will amplify their hysterical claims of injustice...whatever it may be that particular day or week.
We have arrived here because people are too afraid to speak the truth. They would rather stay quiet and avoid negative press. This further enables the fringe group to increase their demands and it becomes a never ending cycle. I don't think most players believe much of what the NHL tries to push down their throats but who would be willing to stand up to it and lose a career worth millions of dollars. I mean we remember when the media tried to skewer some of the Russians who didn't want to participate in LGBTQ nights because of religious beliefs. I mean...when you begin to try to tell someone what their belief system must be...you have become an Orwellian society.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 683
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,302
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,258
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,804
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,470
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,899
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
